*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

I don't know what squishmallow teddies are but they sound like something ds3 would love

They're insanely cute. It's like a plush teddy but with soft foamy insides instead of stuffing. With the one's we've currently collected, I've noticed each one has different densities. DD1 loves sleeping and resting on them as they mold around her.

I have just found them on Amazon, I'm done for Christmas but I've put one in the wish list for his birthday

I’m dithered over them for a few weeks. Decided to just get them. My home bargains also had Xmas ones in now but I went for the sloth and the raccoon.

I'll have a look in Home Bargains before I buy anywhere else then

I brought my 12 yr old DD a Hello Kitty snack box, she loves everything Japanese and Anime, so I think she will like this;

IMG_2602.JPG

Games delivered today, more poopsie stuff and a tablecloth. Defo done with the girls. Skinning me dry of money.

MqWxJX3.jpg

We went to the Tokyo express store at the mall today and got my DD1 a Hatsune Miku Figure and a couple of stocking stuffers.
I have spent way more than I wanted to this yr lol oh well the kids are getting older so their tastes are expensive.IMG_2604.JPG

That's the problem as they get older isn't it? I struggle to find things for their stockings as I don't like them to be over a couple of pounds, but little cars and blind bags just don't cut it now

That reminds me we are supposed to be making ginger bread men this weekend for ds2 and 4 to take to karate, I better check stock of ingredients

Gingerbread making kit from Aldi.

I got this too! We’re going to have a baking weekend however I really don’t even want to make cupcakes, decided to just get some icing and sprinkles and buy some plain cakes. Going to make some peppermint bark too.

Today’s buys
Calendar for my grandad
Some Yankee candle votives they were I think 89p each in home bargains
Pamper 12 days of Xmas countdown reduced to £1 from £3 in Poundland. Thought even if there’s bits I don’t want they can go into little hampers for people so win win.

Ordered my dad and myself a cheese board knives set on Groupon. £20 for both so not too bad :)

Ooo what’s this gingerbread making kit ?! We make houses every year !

It's from Aldi. Makes gingerbread men shapes that you can decorate :)

Sounds fab Bev will have to have a look when I next go in ! Thanks x

Got DH a super Mario wallet. He liked it in the shop yesterday and was cheaper on Amazon....he said today when he went shopping (for me) that he really liked it and thought about getting it....so I had to tell him I already have. Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->