Show your engagement photos

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Thought it would be cool to start a thread of everyone's engagement photos, and a story of how they were proposed to!

My OH and I have been together for 5 years and 3 months. When we first started dating he told me he was going to marry me under a waterfall.. Well in July 10' we took a trip to hawaii with his family and of course we hiked up to a waterfall and he took me beyond the roped area were we werent allowed to go..and he said to me "You know i told you when we first starting dating I would marry you under a waterfall, then he got down on his knee and said...I love you will you marry me!?" It was so cute We don't have professional photos but some of hiis family and the tour guide took photos for us!
BTW:I look rough because the whole mile and a half hike up it was pouring outside!

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 25
we have not had any engagement photos- I dont think its a really British thing although I know its becoming more popular.
We're having a pre wedding shoot so I'll post them then.

My OH proposed to me on a mountain not far from where we live. I proposed the week before in the heat of an argument (lmao not very classy or romantic) he accepted and did it properly on one knee a week later x

awww... see we talked about getting married, but we would be afraid his parents would think it was too soon, so we waiting. Yeah engagement photos are very popular in New York, but i didnt get them done because we are on a budget as it is for the wedding!

I have a few from the engagement...loads of the photos i looked grumpy because I had literally smiled ALL day and my face was aching, so wont upload face ones :rofl:

He sent me flowers the next morning as I wasnt allowed to tell anyone yet (I wanted to tell my parents face-to-face and they live 30 mins away so it had to be organised for a visit ) so it was our secret still :cloud9:

Attachments

• ST831131.jpg
    ST831131.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 28
  • ST831071.jpg
    ST831071.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 32
aww i love your ring, and those flowers are beautiful!! My fiance never gets me any flowers haha

was my dream ring, he had it made, iv never got bored looking at it! Its beautiful :blush:...and the flowers made me cry...it was the first time we'd properly used 'fiancé'! I was a mess!

aww gorgeous :)

paul took me to a hotel for the night, penthouse suite, i was going to turkey a few days later to see my parents and he wanted to spoil me, i had an exam the next day so we got to the hotel and i spent a few hours revising :lol: we went for nice meal, came back, had a jacuzzi together :cloud9: then i got very very drunk on the complimentary wine haha, he was trying to get me to go out somewhere romantic and i was saying noooo im druuuuuuuuunk LOL! so he lent down next to teh side of the bed and proposed to me on one knee haha, i said to him, omg i cant believe youre proposing to me while im this drunk and asleeeeeep hahaha!!!

pisshead :haha:

awww your guys sound so romantic. Mines not- he hasn't cooked or done anything romantic for me for ages. Might hint at him haha!

No photos here but I loved the way my df proposed

We went out for a lovely country ride on our horses, while we were out he faked cramp in his leg, jumpped off his horse and got on one knee. My reaction to that was 'No your not..' lol I was so shocked and did not expect it one little bit. He replied with 'yes I am, will you marry me' I was so thrilled and jumpped off my horse and threw myself at him. He always said he wasn't the marrying type and would never wed so I was so shocked by it, but so very happy :D

aw thats so romantic. What I did find especially romantic was that mr honeybee asked my Dads and Mums permission to marry me before he proposed (I was there when he did but even still!) I saw my dad yesterday and he said that when Liam asked it was such a suprise because nothing prepared him for it and it was so unexpected.

I love my mr honeybee! x

how sweet we don't really have any engagment pictures, we have picture taken on day we got engaged and i have pictures of my ring thats about it lol we never had a part or announcment or anything x

aww your girls stories are so wonderful! :) men can be so funny sometimes...:) let me know when you guys are going to ttc ..maybe we will be pregnant at the same time and be able to talk to one another :)

we've been TTC for 2 years. We're starting on clomid and pre IVF drugs after the wedding so who knows!

Hi Ladies :hi:
Do you mind if I join this thread? I got engaged last Saturday. I dont have any "engagement photos" as such, but will a pic of my ring do?

My fiance and I have been together for over 2 and a half years. He always said he didnt believe in marriage, and had warned me that he would never propose. Then last saturday, we were having a lazy day in bed, and he just said "will you marry me?" He hadnt planned it at all, he just suddenly had the urge!
I am completely in love with my ring. Its so sparkly!

Attachments

• DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel