Show your knitting/crochet pics!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Finsmummy, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Finsmummy

Finsmummy Mum to 2 boys

I'd really love to share knitting and crochet pictures. I haven't finished my work yet but will post as soon as I have! x

2. Sarah24

Sarah24 Mummy to Finley

Im learning how to crochet so work in progress (work being one line as I'm not sure how to join them together DOH!!)

3. sarah2409

sarah2409 Well-Known Member

I'm in the middle of crocheting a couple of blankets, will show them off when I'm done:) x

4. L Elise

L Elise Well-Known Member

Is this really coming back into vogue? I love it! :happydance: I've been doing this kind of stuff for years! :blush: And for various people. I never woulda thought I was 'fashionable'! :haha:

5. bther

bther Single mummy to Zachary

I've been crocheting amigurumi toys for just under a year now. I'm half way though a humanoid monkey (trust me, it's cute!) and once I'm done, I'll be starting on a blanket.

6. Gnomer

Gnomer Expecting number 2!

I cannot take credit for any of these, but my mum has been knitting like a crazed woman!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/221823_10150591877230416_831775415_18290964_4609067_n.jpg

I thought I had more images of what she has done so far. I'll have to upload more later!

7. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

I learnt to crochet when i was about 10 and within past 6 mnths have started again. I have almost finished a pink and white granny blanket and will do a blue and white one if we turn out to be team blue tomorrow. Lol. xx

8. Finsmummy

Finsmummy Mum to 2 boys

Well I'm as cool as a cucumber and trust me, I would never knit anything that wasn't cool lol! You can get some really trendy patterns these days I think!
    I'm knitting a striped different textured blanket inspired by the Mamas & Papas 'Gingerbread' one they are selling, but I'm also making a plain fabric edging for it x