Show your knitting/crochet pics!

Finsmummy

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
I'd really love to share knitting and crochet pictures. I haven't finished my work yet but will post as soon as I have! x

Im learning how to crochet so work in progress (work being one line as I'm not sure how to join them together DOH!!)

I'm in the middle of crocheting a couple of blankets, will show them off when I'm done:) x

Is this really coming back into vogue? I love it! :happydance: I've been doing this kind of stuff for years! :blush: And for various people. I never woulda thought I was 'fashionable'! :haha:

I've been crocheting amigurumi toys for just under a year now. I'm half way though a humanoid monkey (trust me, it's cute!) and once I'm done, I'll be starting on a blanket.

I cannot take credit for any of these, but my mum has been knitting like a crazed woman!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/221823_10150591877230416_831775415_18290964_4609067_n.jpg

I thought I had more images of what she has done so far. I'll have to upload more later!

I learnt to crochet when i was about 10 and within past 6 mnths have started again. I have almost finished a pink and white granny blanket and will do a blue and white one if we turn out to be team blue tomorrow. Lol. xx

Is this really coming back into vogue? I love it! :happydance: I've been doing this kind of stuff for years! :blush: And for various people. I never woulda thought I was 'fashionable'! :haha:

Well I'm as cool as a cucumber and trust me, I would never knit anything that wasn't cool lol! You can get some really trendy patterns these days I think!
I'm knitting a striped different textured blanket inspired by the Mamas & Papas 'Gingerbread' one they are selling, but I'm also making a plain fabric edging for it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->