showing already

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by pinktaffy, Aug 31, 2009.

1. pinktaffy

pinktaffy Well-Known Member

hi every1 im 9 and a half weeks pregnant and im showing already grown out of all my jeans and trousers. i dont think its twins as i had a scan at 6 weeks . has this happend to any1 else showing so soon?

2. twinkletoes80

twinkletoes80 Pregnant with my first

Hey pinktaffy
    I came on to post something similar. Im just over 9 weeks and yesterday noticed people looking to my belly. Ive been wearing loose fitting clothes the last 4 or 5 days to hide it (my parents dont know yet) And yesterday I was sat down in a restaurant and we saw one of OHs friends, they were chatting and she asked if I was pregnant. I guess I was sat with the bulge hanging out!!
    Ive also gone bloated all over, like I have wobbly arms and a fuller face guess this is all the water retention. Brilliant! And the last 2 nights I have become so big I look 4 - 5 months gone, do you have that?
    OH the joys!!

3. jackie.d

jackie.d Mum to 3 boys + 1 girl ♥

Hi pinktaffy
    I just posted pics of my bump, im 10 weeks and started getting a bump at 7 weeks :blush: lol. None of my clothes fiit me.

xxx

4. pinktaffy

pinktaffy Well-Known Member

least i kow im not the only one hehe . i like my baby bump im just worried how huge im gonna end up if i look like im 4 months gone already hehe.

5. Romybug

Romybug Me, hubby and baby....

I was huge at around 9 weeks or so due to bloating. But now im nearly 13 weeks and most of the bloating has gone i feel normal again. I have gained a little weight and my middle is more round....

6. amy16323

amy16323 Well-Known Member

im 11 weeks and ive been showing for a few weeks.my dad who hasnt seen me since i got pregnant says "wow ur starting to show".lol

7. minichicky

minichicky mummy to isaac

i thought I was doing ok until I just looked at some pics taken of me yesterday at a friends b'day. I look about 6 months and just know people will guess after seeing those pics!

8. Kerrie-x

Kerrie-x Well-Known Member

Im 9 weeks, look on bump pics, im not huge but have a noticable bump xx

9. crackle

crackle Early days :)

I'm only 8 weeks and there's a definite bump! Hoping it's just water retention!

10. dadandmom2be

dadandmom2be Expecting Our 1st!!

just posted something about this too! We are 7+6 and definately have some showing.....our scan is tomorrow so we'll know more then....we'll know then if it's just bloating, we're further along, or twins (which runs in both our families one generation back and I have several cousins who have had twins...yikes!!)

11. Rachel S

Rachel S Well-Known Member

I am just over 11 weeks and i'm not sure if its bloating or i'm showing, i'm more rounded at the front at night time especially. Its hard when you havn't told many people so you look like you're bloated or putting on weight.

12. seekingbaby#1

seekingbaby#1 Well-Known Member

I dont know if its bloating or a real bump but my stomach is becoming bigger. I can't wait until I have a big belly

13. Angellicaa

Angellicaa Well-Known Member

Jackie D.~ I just looked at your bump pic, you should post it here ! ;-) I commented on it in the bump pics, but you are most definetely showing (no multiples in there for sure or do you have your dates maybe off)???? ! Cute bump!!!

Take Care,
    Angellica

14. Angellicaa

I haven't told anyone yet (trying to see how long before I really show....and I have a wedding to attend on Sept 19th......I have no bump yet......probably will look like I have gained weight.....trying to exercise to maintain my weight.....( I was even thinking of buying one of those body suits to pull in my stomach some because I will be wearing a dress)......I just don't want my pregnancy to be the 'talk' of the wedding...lol

15. Angellicaa

Here is a picture of me today 7 weeks 3 days~***

(not really showing....only slightly)

Attached Files:

16. kristen77

kristen77 Well-Known Member

hello!

i am massively bloated at the moment. far too early to be bump but i can't fit into my skinny jeans at the moment....hoping it'll disappear so i can wear them for another couple of weeks!!!

xx

[​IMG]

17. jackie.d

jackie.d Mum to 3 boys + 1 girl ♥

Angellica i wish i had a figure like that!! xx

Kristen, i dont think its too early i started to get one at 7 weeks, i thought it was bloat but its just got bigger and bigger :lol:

xx

18. Birmz85

Birmz85 Me And My Lil Man :-)

I'm the same as Kristen77 8wks and massively bloated... I put some pics up in my journal earlier... Can't wait for the bloating to go and the real bump to show though

19. Angellicaa

You are too sweet! Thank-you~**

....I think that you also look great!!!