Showing already?

Lil_Gem_1989

Reaction score
Pretty sure im showing already - i will be 9 weeks tomorrow. It doesnt feel like bloat anymore as its the same size when i wake up and the bit above my belly button has popped out too:haha: what do you reckon? Many others started showing early with second baby? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 24
I'm ridiculously showing this time, I'm sure everyone must know!! I'm in maternity trousers already and have a neat bump. I am about the same size now as 16 weeks with DD!!

Oooh i have a feeling i will be exactly the same as i feel big already! X

Could be...lots of others start showing early after their first baby since everything is already "pre stretched" from the first pregnancy.

I'm showing, lol. This is baby #4 though... 7,8 & 9weeks

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1427459510016-1-1.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1427459510016-1-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 19
Blimey flipporama! I actually feel quite small now in comparison hehe 😄 x

Yes showing already and only 8 weeks with baby number 2. With DS I popped early too then it slowed down a lot. I feel like the smaller you are pre baby the more it seems to show early on :shrug: I'm trying to hide it from everyone besides DH still and it's becoming challenging since I can't button the top of my pants :haha:

Im the same, my jeans and leggings are so tight already its uncomfortable. Plus i want to hide it from work colleagues until after my scan but the bulge plus sickness is making this difficult!

Blimey flipporama! I actually feel quite small now in comparison hehe 😄 x

LOL when i went to my first appointment the midwife said I'm measuring 4-5 weeks ahead but it's normal because I'm on baby #4... I feel HUGE! ☺☺ I don't mind though because we weren't keeping it secret from anyone and we told everyone we were pregnant only 2 days after my first bfp @ 3+2days

Same here 11 weeks with second baby and already showing. Didn't show with my first until like 20 weeks! I'm already in my maternity jeans. Had my first less than a yr before getting pregnant with my 2nd and my lower tummy was a little shriveled and stretched out looking so im sure I'm gonna be showing quite a bit early on

I'm almost 8 weeks and showing too! I think it's because I'm 4'11 and 80 lbs.

I'm a curvy/athletic hourglass build but usually have a very tiny waist. Now Ive got a firm little roundness going. And this is my first! Bloat doesn't help either though. ;)

I have started showing so early too. This is baby no.3 and I cannot even do up the top of my trousers anymore. I'm sure I can feel my uterus just above my pubic bone a thumbs width up..I'm only 9+4 and feel huge xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->