Showing off my new ticker :)

caitlyn2009

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!! I just finished up an "accidental" TWW and AF started yesterday. After a long talk between myself and OH we have decided to keep waiting a little longer. We will officially start trying in June of 2014. I am very excited to have a date set and have a list of things I would like to get done before the time comes. Is there anyone else who will start trying in June of next year? I would love to start some friendships with people who will be waiting with me.

Me!
Well May, but near enough :)

Have a 2 yr old and 7 year old too.

Yo_Yo : I am so glad there is at least one person who I will be making this journey with :)

We start trying on the 8th of June when we fly out on honeymoon :D

Yay. Great to find a few of us :)

I may be TTC August 2014!!!!!
(Its more reassess our situation then) but nice for me to have a date!

Well be ntnp around April but probably trying for sure around June or July.

Heyy:hi: we are currently ntnp for #2 and we have a date for end of June beginning of July if we dont get our bfp by then, as our dd's 2nd birthday is in July and we would like a close gap between kiddos:thumbup:

I am glad to hear that there are several of us waiting until next spring!! I can't wait to add a new LO to my home and heart <3

DH and I are waiting until April to NTNP, then getting more serious over the summer June/July.....I am getting my IUD removed on Jan 3rd to track my cycles until April....

I am saving my hours for time off, losing some pounds and we really want a baby after the new year in 2015 since our DS's birthday is in November which is close to the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->