Showing w/baby #2

PurpleIvy44

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
I'm only about 7 weeks but I feel like everything getting tight on me. I didn't start showing with my 1st until around 18 weeks so I think it's still too early. I know my uterus is already stretched along w/my stomach muscles and I just want to wear maternity pants but it's still too early to tell ppl at work. Plus my stomach doesn't feel firm yet. Does anyone else feel the same? How early did you show with #2?

Yes, I do with second baby and at 11 weeks I've already had to start wearing my maternity jeans. My old jeans are still wearable but when I sit the waist band cuts in so bad I worry about crushing baby. Carried very small with the first pregnancy so I'm kinda excited to show earlier and get bigger with this one, but I will probably eat those words.:blush:

I am the same with my jeans and work pants feeling very snug. I think it is all just bloat for me. Much more comfortable in my sweat pants now as my maternity pants are still falling off.

I got out my maternity clothes and washed them but since I'm smaller this pregnancy than last, they're way too big due to the type of band. I could probably get away with the jeans but I only have 1 pair right now. Leggings are the best!

I wore leggings until DS was born lol. They are the best.

It definitely happens earlier with next pregnancies. .. no. 3 here I can vouch for this lol xx

And yeah leggings are the business. But once you try thai harem/fisherman pants you'll never go back!!

Me too!! My jeans etc have been snug from about 7 weeks, I'm now 10 and got asked the other day when I was due by someone who didn't know!! So it must be more obvious than I think too lol! The girls at work have prob already guessed. I started showing at about 15 weeks last time x

I'm almost 8 weeks with #2 and starting to show already. All of my jeans are digging in and so I'm wearing a lot of leggins and long floaty tops to hide the bloat!

I have a belly normally and I have a bumps now im in maternity jeans as my jeans where getting much to tight from about 7 weeks onwards. I am wearing maternity vests under my normal tops also but not wearing my maternity tops just yet.

This is my 3rd pregnancy xxxxx

I will be 8 weeks on Thursday and I am gutted that I have had to put my size 12 jeans away and get my bigger jeans out! Although the scales are saying I haven't put weight on everything seems snug! This is baby no 2 for us too my little girl will be 2 in may. Glad I'm not on my own! Xx

I've been in leggings for a while now. Just more comfortable as things have expanded a bit.

Maxi skirts are my friend and probably will be for the next 7ish months:winkwink:

Good to know there are others out there. It's still a bit cold where I am so I can cover up with winter tops but once it starts to get nice I don't know what I will wear b/c my current tops will be tight and the maternity ones are fitted so they will show everything. Maybe I'll just "pop" around 12 weeks and I can reveal all.

I just ordered two more pairs from Victoria's Secret! I love their leggings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->