Showing?

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Im 6+2 and have a definate bump already. Obviously it cant be baby and must just be water retention etc. Was just wondering if anyone else is showing and if so, when did they start? I cant even suck mine in and was hoping to keep it secret a while longer yet! xxxxx

Im starting to show now but thats bcos Im past the 12 week mark and thats when uterus and baby come out from pelvis :) Yours is probably still bloat and water as it wud be pretty impossible 2 see baby so soon!
Xx

Yer hun, its bloat mainly....

...if you look at the top of this forum page you will see a thread called "your bumps" there's loads of piccies of members and there little bumps and how far gone they were at the time....

your proper baby bump doesn't start to show until around 12 weeks but at the mo its all bloating...im massive and i get bigger as the day goes on lol,
Alot of the girls on here struggle to fit in to there normal clothes already xxxx

I started out at 118 pounds and real thin in this pregnancy. I am now about 122 i think. It started out mushy too and now its getting more round and harder.

Here is my 8 weeks belly!

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/Baby%20Number%204/BabyBump8Weeks.png

Here is my 13w belly!

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/Baby%20Number%204/13w1dBelly2.png

Aw, so cute! I got big really quickly with my last 2 babies and was HUGE by the end, even though they were only small babies. Think I just carry alot of water! xxxxx

i'm between 7-10 weeks and i struggle to fit into normal clothes already. i know its just bloat, but when i wake up i have a little bump, and by the end of the day..i feel like a massive balloon! lol So cant wait for the bloat to actually go away and have an actual baby bump instead of a bloat bump. =)

i definatly think ill have a bump by the next week or so, its comming along nicley lol x

Im soooo bloated! I feel fat.... i love fat! its horrible... lol... i cant wait to get to tha stage where its a proper bump

I am also on my 4th baby and have been showing since 6 weeks....I really blew up with water retention/gas around 7/8 weeks but then lost it agin, now I just have a bit and a little bump:happydance:

See my progression pics here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/51869-jac-beans-magical-journey-15.html

Lovely Bump Jacqui! I Cant wait to have a 'proper' one xxxxx

for most people it's just merely bloat, but because you've already had 3 LO's, you're bound to show more quickly!
so it's probably a combo of the two!

I feel quite bloated as well...had to go out and buy a cheap pair of jeans to keep me going over the next couple of months as my others are not so comfortable anymore..but I don't really feel like I'm eating anymore than usual and it usually goes down again by the time I wake up in the morning.
I can't wait for a proper 'bump' either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->