Shufflebum!

E

elly75

I dunno if anyone elses little one does this but thinking they might.

When I put Christian down on his playmat, playpen or his crib, he's lying vertically. However, if I check on him (let's say he's in his playpen finishing a nap or his crib when I check on him in the morning), he's lying horizontally instead. He's not upset but looks up at me with this toothless grin.

On his playmat, he'll eventually work himself around the mat so that he's laying different directions.

I always have to smile when this occurs.

Does anyone else's little one do this? Was this simply a stage for you and they 'outgrew' it?

Jac has been doing this since he was approx 3-4 months old...he's still doing it now but not as much at nearly 8 months old.
He only does it in his cot now as he spend the day sitting or on his tummy now...moving around more and more i may add.

xxx

yep, Caidan does this on his playmat too. Doesnt surprise me though as he has ants in his nappy. The laddie just cant stay still!!

xxx

Emma does this too. She never stays still more than a minute though. Always wanting to move. :haha:

yup Matthew always on the go, even in his sleep. His latest is to lie on his tummy and push hiself backwards til he cant go anyfurther then screeches til you turn him so he can shimmy the other way :haha:

Their own wee way of letting us know they'll soon be mobile and unstoppable x

Oh yes, I used to be so confused if I nipped to the loo or for a cuppa and came back to find him sideways or something.

I once found Oliver completely the wrong way round in his cot! God Knows how he managed it, it's not wide enough! A few weeks after this though he figured out how to roll from his back to front. Waiting for the crawl now, he just needs to figure out his arms!
I'm afraid it's non stop from now on!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->