Sian

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
How did your scan go hun

Pink or blue? :happydance:

thanks wobbles! my scan went brilliant i know the sex but can't tell!!! no-one knows but me and my o/h can't post on the boards cos my brother comes on here!!! i had a really detailed scan they checked everything including its kidneys and heart it was really weird seeing the blood going through the heart!! can't wait for it to be born! we're thinking ??????!!!!! lol

How can you keep a secret? LOL

We had ours today like yorus it was amazing :D

x x

Congrats on your lil surprise then hehe x

:cry::cry: I wanna know!!! I can't keep anything baby related quiet! :blush:

its so hard keeping it quiet espeicially as its what i wanted lol theres 2 people online who i've told so i can chat to them about it but its so hard!!! roll on the next 20 weeks!

LOL I'm surprised you found out if you weren't telling others. OMG I couldn't do it :rofl:

LOL I'm surprised you found out if you weren't telling others. OMG I couldn't do it :rofl:
i didn't want to know my o/h did but we'd have to rearrange all my upstairs bedrooms depending on the sex plus the usual expense at xmas it was important to find out so we can get the stuff ordered to change the upstairs its gonna be a huge job lol everyones banned from going upstairs now so they can't guess the sex!

Glad everything went ok at scan! Now i think u shouls PM the sex to all us nosey ladies :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->