siblings instinct??

hiphophooray

Reaction score
Hello everyone! First of all congratulations to everyone here!! H&H 9 months!!
We are very newly pregnant with #2 & have a DS who will be 3 in September. A couple of friends recently had baby girls, one 2 days ago & one 2 months ago, so this could contribute... DS insists he has a baby sister in mommy's belly, even when we say it could be a brother he just says no sister. I also ovulated and implanted on the left which i have heard can mean a girl..had anyones children had this instinct and been correct? I hope he is right! :haha:

When I was pregnant with my third my older two girls insisted she was a girl. They wouldn't even hear of the possibility of a boy. When the tech did announce that it was another girl they both responded with something along the lines of "I know" lol. They were definitely right because my third is a girl.

They're saying girl again this time but the don't seem so certain.

My daughter told me I was pregnant before we told her simply because she could smell a baby in my tummy, she's also told me that it smells like flowers because it's a girl but that said she's always wanted a sister. We do plan to find out the sex so it'll be interesting to see if she's right!

My DD who has just turned 3 keeps saying it's a baby boy everytime I ask her, we're going to stay team yellow though so we'll see in 7 months lol

Dd insists mommy has a baby boy in my tummy...guess we will see soon enough!

Congrats on your second little bean! H&H 9 months. :D

My DS is also a September baby, but he'll be 2 this year. We've asked him several times if the baby is a boy or a girl and every time he says girl. I even asked him if it was a boy and he got frustrated with me and said "No, no! Girl!". This bean also implanted on the left this time and DS implanted on the right side (so Ramzi's theory was correct for him). DH and I also swayed for a girl this time. I hope that your bump really is :pink:! I've heard some crazy stories about children's intuition and even parents' intuition. Somehow in my heart I've always known that I would have a boy first and then a girl, so it will be interesting to see if I was correct or not. The Chinese Gender Predictor and Moon Angle Calculator are also predicting girl for me this time and last time they both predicted boy.

My dd is 21months old. and when I asked her she said sister but, immediately changed to brother. he he. So, I will try and ask her again.

Although, my instinct has changed from being girl to boy for some reason.

My daughter is 2 - she's convinced she's having a baby sister - if I even suggest it could be a boy she corrects me - I hope she's right as I'd love to have two little girls, and man will she b disappointed if she doesn't get a baby sister haha! I remember my niece wanted her mum to have a kitten - she was sure disappointed when her mum had a baby girl hehehe

My three year old was insistent I was having a boy and she was right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->