Sick all day to not sick

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. I have been so sick all day and night, nothing helped I could only drink ginfer ale and couldn't eat. It was really messing up my day to day life. I got meds and felt better but i haven't needed the pills for 3 days straight! I do take b6 as the doctor said to.
I'm feeling so much better now. My doc said by 12 weeks I should feel better but now I'm scared something is wrong. As I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks last year. ...I just can't get my mind off of it. I have testing and scans on the 26th I just hope all is ok.
Anyone else have this?

Also I get a lot of CM when I'm exercising and I got really over heated in my sleep last night, I woke up so hot my tummy was hot and I'm worried it could hurt the baby? ! Ugh I can't stop worrying. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Hey hun it's totally normal for sickness to disappear around the 10-12 week mark! It's exactly what happened to me with my two previous full term pregnancies. Don't quote me but I think it's something to do with the fact that the placenta takes over so hormones level out a bit? As for feeling hot in bed, this is the actual story of my life at the min! I literally am sweating most of the night....very uncomfortable!
I understand where you're coming from as regards worrying. I've had 3 m/cs and the experience never leaves you and does make you much more anxious! It's only natural, don't be too hard on yourself xx

Hey hun it's totally normal for sickness to disappear around the 10-12 week mark! It's exactly what happened to me with my two previous full term pregnancies. Don't quote me but I think it's something to do with the fact that the placenta takes over so hormones level out a bit? As for feeling hot in bed, this is the actual story of my life at the min! I literally am sweating most of the night....very uncomfortable!
I understand where you're coming from as regards worrying. I've had 3 m/cs and the experience never leaves you and does make you much more anxious! It's only natural, don't be too hard on yourself xx
I think my doctor said something about when the placenta takes over you'll be more energetic I guess I didn't realize my sickness would go away so much. It's pretty much gone when I could barely eat before I guess it's a good thing. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->