sick and in my tww..meds?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mindbodysoul, Feb 1, 2011.

1. mindbodysoul

mindbodysoul Well-Known Member

So I am staying home sick today (left work early yesterday) my throats sore (not swollen though) my nose is very very runny, i am tired (but not when i try and take a nap:dohh:) and very weak and shaky. at first i was getting my hopes up that it was a "sign" but now im thinking i am just sick..I am 8dpo should i take meds or no? what would/do you guys do?

2. monalisa81

monalisa81 Well-Known Member

If I were you, I'd make myself a good hot chicken soup, and drink orange juice or eat kiwi for vitamin C, or drink some hot water with a lemon in it.
    You may try to sweat by having a couple of blankets too. Personally I'd stay away from meds as long as I can. But, if you're soo bad maybe you should call a doctor and ask if you can take any meds when you have doubts about pregnancy.
    I hope you get well soon hun!

3. mindbodysoul

mindbodysoul Well-Known Member

Thanks! I normally don't take meds because of the way they make me feel..so i will just get some good ol' vitamin C and suck it up!