• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

sick and in my tww..meds?

mindbodysoul

Reaction score
So I am staying home sick today (left work early yesterday) my throats sore (not swollen though) my nose is very very runny, i am tired (but not when i try and take a nap:dohh:) and very weak and shaky. at first i was getting my hopes up that it was a "sign" but now im thinking i am just sick..I am 8dpo should i take meds or no? what would/do you guys do?

If I were you, I'd make myself a good hot chicken soup, and drink orange juice or eat kiwi for vitamin C, or drink some hot water with a lemon in it.
You may try to sweat by having a couple of blankets too. Personally I'd stay away from meds as long as I can. But, if you're soo bad maybe you should call a doctor and ask if you can take any meds when you have doubts about pregnancy.
I hope you get well soon hun!

Thanks! I normally don't take meds because of the way they make me feel..so i will just get some good ol' vitamin C and suck it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"