Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

BRIT1416

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks and 5 days and I have been SO sick and just exhausted :cry: all I wanna do is sleep all day long and I've tried everything I can think of for morning sickness. Sorry just needed to vent and praying it will ease up soon! Anyone else exhausted of the roller coaster sickness and being tired?

Me!!! I am grateful for the pregnancy and glad I have symptoms to reassure me, but the constant exhaustion and nausea are killing me. I work two jobs and it is so hard! :(

And hubby got me sick!!!

Yes big hugs :( I've now been signed of work and diagnosed with hyperemis ggrevardum (sp)

I'm so hoping it passes soon xx

I know this sounds funny but I almost wish I had those symptoms! I was very sick with both my girls but had almost no symptoms with both my miscarriages so though I'd be sick, I'd have some reassurance, anyhow hope you get some relief!

Thanks ladies and yes I'm thankful to have symptoms to reassure me my body is doing what it needs to do for our little blessing! I just finally reached my exhaustion breaking point :( thanks for letting me vent im a mother of 3 and a full time daycare provider so my days lately have been long! Looking forward to 2nd trimester it seems to be the time I bounce back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->