Sick and tired of everything right now

shellie

Reaction score
Sorry but I really need a moan! I'm sick of feeling sick, sick of having heartburn, sick of having contractions start then go on for ages so I'm in pain and then just stop!!!!

I'm sick of my alcaholic neighbours thinking the world revolves around them and sitting next to each other screaming and shouting so it sounds like they are in the room with me!

I'm sick of not being able to get up off the couch/out of bed. I'm sick of having to actually get out of the bed about 50 million times a night to go to the toilet. I'm sick of being hungry to the point that I feel like I'm starving. I'm sick of everyone asking me when I think I'll have the baby.

I'm sick of not being able to sleep, yet feeling like I could sleep for a week. I'm sick of notbeing able to go to bed at a normal hour because my stupid neighbours are screaming next to each other and drinking next door so it makes it impossible to even try nad get asleep.

I'm just sick and tired of everything right now. I feel like I cant even vent to people I know as they say "oh its your hormones" or "god youve turned into a moaner"

I know I'm probably not alone and that there are other women out there who feel like me, but its hard not to feel alone and hard not to just break down sometimes. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->