Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired

linz1988

Reaction score
I am so fed up
I havent done anything fun since i was 4 weeks!
Sickness started at 6 weeks! I have felt like ive had the sickness bug daily.. Im so over this! Im jus trying to picture my baby at the end of this.. Its hard though.. Ino it will be all worth it in the end.. But at the moment im finding it so hard to cope' when my daughter isn't here all i do is sleep.. Not because im tired but its mainly so i dont have to feel sick.. So depressing!

I'm there, I'm so tired of it too. Have you tried meds? I do the unisom b6 morning and night and it makes it manageable. I just really want to enjoy food again.

I feel for you. And it's so annoying when you have stuff to do! I was throwing up so badly today that my GP gave me an antiemetic injection. I now feel high as a kite. I have been taking Phenergan 20mg every night before bed which has really helped me - til today! I hope you feel much better very soon xx

I'm with you too. Tiredness not so bad but the nausea is awful it is all day and sometimes even waking me up at night. I've no appetite but know I have to eat then when I do I feel sick so only eat a little!

I think id rather be sick than feel sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->