sick at last, yay!

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hi again,
I have been really worried as i was showing no symptoms yet - and with my last pregnancy to my DS I was showing symptoms from conception...
But I threw up this morning....lol. Never been pleased to be sick before. But I have felt bad all day and absolutely knackered.
I'm going to book an appt tomorrow to try and get an early scan to check all is ok too.
I still haven't told anyone i am PG......

Piglet x

lucky you, I haven't had any sickness yet and feeling a bit nervous that it's not really real!!!

Wish I could be optimistic!!!

Congratulations and good luck xxx

lol don't think i have ever heard anyone so happy to be sick! understandably of course. with my first baby i had zero symptoms but with this wee one had everything under the sun! Glad you have some symptoms should put your mind at rest! xxx

LOL! Glad to see that you are enjoying your symptoms!! But I hope for your sake this doesn't last too long!! Try an ice lolly to settle down the nausea, they really help! :hug:

Haha, this cracks me up. I am feeling extra crappy today and someone else helped their self to ALL my popsicles so therefore I have NOTHING. Erg. But, I say I am happy to have symptoms because it reassures me. I just don't truly enjoy them...

No sickness here yet. Mum never have MS with me or my siblings so am hoping it runs in the family. LOL
:hug:

i agree, it does sometime seal the deal when sickness comes....i felt icky nauseaous all week and today i woke up fine, so now im worried that im not pregnant, as last pregnancy i was so ill with sickness i couldnt cope. I too want to get a scan end of this week, although husband is totally against it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->