Sick during sex?

Imagxinary

Reaction score
I had unprotected and no BC sex on August 17, I was ovulating and know because of the discharge I had. My last AF was Aug 2. I still haven't had her come back yet.. I had unprotected sex again today - Sept 7, and during some of it I felt very nauseated. Is it possible I'm pregnant or something else? Ive never had this before and felt on and off nauseated all day... But after awhile I was back at it and not as nauseated. Ive also had cramps here and there a few weeks ago that didn't last long, but felt like AF.

Hopefully someone here will be nice enough to share thoughts and not jump me and act like I don't know to test. I just wondered if anyone else had this or if it seems to be... I know my cycle is irregular sometimes, and I know its been weird lately before the sex, so I dont really know when to expect AF either..

Your period should have arrived on 31st August.

If you ovulated on 17th August which was 3 weeks ago you really should have had a period by now. Most people get their period about 12-16day after ovulation. So you are about a week late for when your period should have arrived based on ovulation.

The nausea you are describing sounds like the start of morning sickness and the extra hormones made during sex could definitely make you feel sick. On and off all day nausea is what I usually get and "morning sickness" is often more all day than just in the morning.

Cramps that feel like AF are also normal during early pregnancy. Its your uterus beginning to stretch.

Get testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->