Sick of being sick! Help lol

Chemistrygirl

Reaction score
I'm going on 10 weeks, and I'm nauseous from the time I open my eyes to the time I close them. I've tried so many things to get relief so I can carry on with my day normally but to no avail :( I can't even help my fiancé clean up cuz I'm always laying down nauseous and tired. Any tips? And when does "morning sickness" subside ???

Ginger ale w real ginger in it was a huge help to me!! Crackers all day long as I couldn't even look at food. Mine went away at about 13 weeks!

Ugh. Me too. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and I can't even remember what normal feels like. I have a hard time eating and worry I'm not getting proper nutrition for my little one.

I can sympathise! Feel exactly the same. If I don't eat I feel
Even worse but then still feel sick when is eaten! And completely exhausted all the time!

I'm def going to have to try that! I'll try anything at this point! Praying that nausea is over with in a few more weeks lol, it's worth it tho.

I can sympathise! Feel exactly the same. If I don't eat I feel
Even worse but then still feel sick when is eaten! And completely exhausted all the time!

Ugh! Yes! I know an empty stomach can be a trigger but who can eat when u feel like you're out at sea lol

I'm sick around 6+ times a day...
I don't even have anything left in me I sware :(
All day nausea too...
House is a mess and all I want to do is sleep lol

Hey ladies have you been to doctor? If it is totally Debilitating there is stuff you can take. I think vitamin b12 supplements and other things. I know it's not popular but they can be a life saver... Doesn't help with tiredness though.

I was throwing up constantly, Dr wanted to send me hospital for fluids but talked him into letting me try the tablets first. Absolute God send, still feel sickly but only been sick 3 times since I started then almost a fortnight ago.
The placenta takes over around 12 weeks so hopefully sickness will begin to ease Around then x

Me too. Constantly feeling sick from morning to night. The only thing that doesnt make me want to gag is pepsi and plain hula hoops x

I'm going on 10 weeks, and I'm nauseous from the time I open my eyes to the time I close them. I've tried so many things to get relief so I can carry on with my day normally but to no avail :( I can't even help my fiancé clean up cuz I'm always laying down nauseous and tired. Any tips? And when does "morning sickness" subside ???

My midwife has got me on a lot of awesome things. I drink 2 quarts of red raspberry tea a day, which is amazing for pregnancy. Helps strengthen uterus , prevent miscarriage and best of all, balances hormones which means no sickness! I'm 6 weeks and haven't had MS yet. Crossing my fingers. Also try ginger chews, and apple cider vinegar is awesome too- esp for heartburn and nausea. I'm all into the natural ways as you can tell. Hope it helps u!

I have to second the suggestion to get a prescription (zofran or diclegis/dilectin). With my first pregnancy, I lost 18+ lbs. from ms, but since I could hold down water, figured I didn't need a prescription. This time, I asked for one, and while I still puke and feel sick, my quality of life is much higher. If you aren't e.g., leaving the house, eating much food, or able to enjoy anything, I highly suggest getting a prescription.

I'm on my second prescription as the first (phenergan) didn't help.
If this one fails they want me to go hospital :(

I had phenegern on a previous pregnancy and didn't find it helpful.
Got cyclizine now which is really helping x

I might look into the b12 because I have not been eating enough at all, 2 more weeks! I'm hoping lol

Hey just had a look at the box it's actually b6, but I would really go see your doctor they can advise!

I agree, my sickness was awful, I couldn't swallow my own spit without vomiting, on my way to the GP (a 10 minute walk I couldn't manage - had to take a taxi) I spat into a (clean!!) tampon that I still had in my bag repeatedly to stop from throwing up as the taxi had a big sign saying £100 fine for vomiting in the cab!!

My GP prescribed me anti sickness pills, they helped. I was still sick multiple times a day but I went back to work a week later.

People worry about meds affecting their baby but so does dehydration, malnutrition and the almost inevitable depression that comes with being unable to live with any sort of quality of life for months at a time during a very stressful time of your life.

I'm the exact same. Nauseous all day long and retching several times a day. I'm
Never actually sick but I think that's actually worse as the feeling NEVER goes away.
I'm actually loving fizzy sweets?! Random I know but I like the fact they're giving me a sugar hit and therefore some energy !!
Otherwise it's just water water and more water for me!
I was like this for my first two and it cut off almost exactly 12 weeks... Xxxx

I have been having all day severe nausea since 6 weeks.

I went to see my GP yesterday and he prescribed Cyclizine. I would try your GP.

The nausea hasn't been too bad today so haven't had to take any yet.

I keep having to go into hospital to have fluids put in me as I'm so weak from not eating. But anything I eat comes straight back up! Doctor prescribed me phenergan which I've been taking for a week and so far hasnt done anything except make me too drowsy to function. Can anyone recommend any other sickness tablets they've had good experiences with? Im going to ask the doctor to change I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->