Sick of being sick

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
Ahhh I'm here to rant !!! Let me start by saying I'm grateful for everything !! I am just sooooooooooooooo exhausted and sooooo sicccckkkkk of morning sickness and I want the first trimester to just end so I could get rid of these aversions (at least this is what happened when I was pregnant with DD), and let me just say I'm sick of me!!! I'm sick of myself!!! I hate my body and I hate my natural scents (I am clean don't worry but I am averted to myself!!! Is this possible???) I want to just cry about even ranting because I feel like a spoiled brat and I reallly can't stand my pregnant self!! And I'm so nauseous right now of everything I just said and of myself and I just want to throw up and cry and pray second trimester will be better !! :(

And let me add that I miss my family whom I haven't seen in almost to years because we moved to another county and it's hard to travel right now! I see my mother in law cuz she lives in the same building and sometimes I wish she didn't exist :( and I miss my mom who took care of me when I was pregnant with DD and helped me out with everything especially emotionally and I just can't deal being far :(

I wish I had some good advice. Can your family come see you since traveling doesn't work so well for you atm?

Thank u! No they can't either :( for so many reasons ! I will try to surround myself with positivity and take Luke warm baths four times a day lol

Hey

It's exhausting isn't it! I haven't actually been sick but for the last week I have felt sick constantly! It even ruined my Xmas dinner which I was so excited for.

I didn't suffer from morning sickness with my first lo so it's a big shock to the system.

I'm not even sure how far along I am as my dates don't match up so im waiting for a dating scan, so I don't even know when the first trimester ends!

Let's hope the sickness slows down at least when we get to second tri!!

Bx

Ps...having suffered a mmc earlier this year, I'm not trying to sounds ungrateful whining about the sickness! But it does have a huge impact on day to day life, especially when you've not announced the pregnancy yet! Lol

Xx

Oh girls have all the sympathy for you! I was so rough with my first pregnancy I spent 3 months in the bathroom! It's horrible, tiring and boring! I just counted down the days till end of first tri, it eased off around 13-14 weeks. Having said that I haven't really felt sick this time around but it's still early, I'm dreading it coming back! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->