sick of being sick

gingerclaire

Reaction score
im sick of being sick :sick:
its really getting me down, I feel sick 24/7 and im being sick if i try eat anything!!!
I hate going out the house because im sick everywhere I go, I just want to feel normal again:cry::cry:
anyone feel the same!!!

hi gingerclaire,
im afraid thats quite common in early pregnancy. i have been the same for past 3 weeks but things got very bad last week - couldnt keep food or water down. Upshot was i ended up in hospital on thursday night with severe dehydration and starvation!! Only just got out yesterday after being on a drip for 3 days and having 10 litres of fluid pumped through my veins. Now have to take anti-sickness tablets and ranitidine every 6 hours to feel semi-normal.
my advice to you would be to try eating biscuits and crackers through out the day so your blood sugar levels cant drop and make sure you drink loads of water. Avoid smells that trigger sickness - for me it was ANYTHING cooking!! Poor OH had to eat al his meals downstairs with door shut!
Please dont let yourself get as bad as I was.
Take care and phone doc if things dont improve x

Hey, hun. I know exactly how you feel. From week eight until about week fourteen, I was sick ALL the time. :sick: If you tell your doctor, they can prescribe you some medicine for it. Beyond that, I found that crackers and pretzels were really helpful for calming my tummy. Sipping on gingerale is an option, but I don't care for the taste. :/ Sadly, even at nearly 20 weeks, I still get sick/feel nausous many evenings. The things we go through for our precious babies!
Good luck to you! x

Completely with you on this (and we're the same dates). I had been using travel bands which were helping no end up this morning I have been sick 3 times. :hugs:

I am praying my will start going now near;y 12 weeks - feel your pain though I was sick in a plastic bag in the car last week whilst stuck in traffic - sure it looked great to other drivers!!! I hate MS but am pleased to have it as had none last year and had a m/c so at least this time I know my hormones are still there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->