Sick of feeling sick!

BigLegEmma

Reaction score
How long did your morning sickness last and if it was longer than first trimester, did it ease off somewhat?

Every day I wake up feeling blah, even when I wake during the night to use the toilet. It goes on all day and I can't decide whether I feel better when I eat or don't. I don't vomit most days, but when I do, I feel great for about half an hour afterwards haha.

I've not eaten carb-laden foods before pregnancy, so they're irritating my stomach anyway, regardless of pregnancy. And as for the heartburn, those little fizzy pills are a lifesaver, but the pharmacist said to limit to one per day.

Bland food suggestions, please? What's working for you? Meat's out. I'm thinking of trying some plain scrambled eggs now to see if they do the trick.

Still suffering at 29 weeks preg here, ive just asked the same Q in 3rd tri, nothing helps me :(! Im fed up!!

I hope it clears off soon hun x

Oh you poor thing! :o I hope it eases off for you, too. Men don't know how easy they have it. Got as far as the kitchen door and had to make a swift detour to the bathroom; fella eventually came up from the workshop and made me scrambled eggs which - so far - are sitting in my stomach.

My morning sickness started to ease at 14 weeks in my first pregnancy.

Im 10 weeks now, and feel terrible constantly. Omlettes are my best friend.

Hope it eases for you soon x

As a hyperemesis survior, all i can offer is, ginger tea. It tastes revolting, but it does work. I found nothing else did though!
Flat coke works a little for me atm, but the baby often rejects it not long after.

x

Same here.. My OBGYN just sent a prescription over for Zofran praying this works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->