Sick sick sick

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
😢😢 why isn't it getting any better 😢.
By now with the girls I was over it. Today is so bad! Pointless post. But feeling rough so wanted a rant 😂😂

I'm exactly the same... 12 + 3 now and it's getting worse :-( that paired with headaches is a living hell xx

😢 oh the headaches are so bad! I feel your pain xx

I was sick until about 16 weeks.

As for headaches.. my midwife suggested two paracetamol (tylano for americans) and a can of full fat coke. It worked like a miracle xx

I also was sick with my son for the first 16 weeks. It was awful. I had nothing with my DD so I was not prepared for it. Hope you feel better soon!

I sympathise. I'm 13 weeks now and I've vomited more this week than the previous weeks combined! I have nausea every day starting in the afternoon. My toddler has really thrown himself into the terrible two's with a vengeance which I'm struggling to deal with. I just want to feel normal again!

It's been so bad today. Normally food and a nap helps. But nothing 😢. Hope we are all feeling better soon x

Oh it's awful isn't it. I'm starting to get quite down - so ready to feel normal again. I keep googling 'when does the placenta take over?' To try and get the answer I want (9 weeks!)
I hope we all feel better soon, especially those unlucky girls at the end of the first tri and still feeling rubbish 😔

I hope it does soon. I have my 12 scan in 15 days. I keep holding to fact it might be gone by then. But who knows 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->