Sick soon after possible conception?

Ashdawn

Reaction score
So, first off I'm on Nuvaring and I had put it in one day late because of a mishap with getting the prescription. I had thought I had put it in within the 24 hour window before having to wait a week for sex but I found out I was wrong. Needless to say I had unprotected sex twice with my boyfriend in the same day and literally the next day I went to a party with some friends and was going to drink a little. I tried and I got so nauseated i couldn't touch it. The day after that at work I was extremely nauseated and faint. I had to leave work an hour early. I called in the next day thinking I had some sort of sickeness stomach bug or what ever. It's been a week and a half and I'm nauseated, tender breasts, fatigue, super moody, and headaches. I had my period three days before we had sex, so I just am at a loss because I don't have a clue. A part of me feels like I am but the other part feels like my head is playing tricks on me. The nausea I know is real for sure because if I'm not pregnant and still feel this nausea I want to see a doctor. Please help me. I feel crazy. It would be fine if I am I just need feedback from some helpful mommies:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->