Sick to death of....

krissi

Mummy and pregs with No.2
Reaction score
Seeing one line on a pregnancy test (not even a faint line to obsess over)
Being told it will happen
Staying away from alcohol for 2 weeks just in case
Seeing people get BFPs when they are not even trying! (Happy for them but grr)
Having to make sure we get BD in around the right days so we "don't miss the egg"

OK you may have guessed AF due today, :bfn: on Boots stupid HPTs and a tad fed up!! Obviously its everyone elses fault, i have so far blamed Boots for making stupid tests, my OH for getting me excited thinking I could have been, the witch for being late, and pretty much anyone else I came into contact with this avo... me thinks AF must def be on the way, if not i need sectioning!!

Anyone else fed up with TTC? :cry: I have been trying 10 years and have always tried to be upbeat about it but seriously fed up now... i have been a good girl Mr Stork and been very patient...... BUT IT MUST BE MY TURN SOON!!!!!!!

OK rant over.. sorry :blush:

Hi hun

It's the toughest thing a woman ever has to go through and the stupid 2ww - if men had to go through this, they would have discovered a test that would let you know on 1 DPO if you were pregnant!

It is like putting your life on hold until you get those 2 lines. I totally get you.

I have everything crossed that you get your :bfp: soon.

:hug:

I'm totally with ya on this one! :hugs: :hugs:

We will get our :bfp:'s!

:dust:

yeah know how u feel! even oh sister managed 2 get preg after bein told she wasnt ovulating! im happy 4 her coz she deserves it but we found out the week after i m/c and its all she talked about when she came 2 see how we was! its so frustrating and it kinda makes u bitter.

Krissi - As you know I have not been trying for very long.

But the 'trying' for a baby has started to become very 'trying' already. Im sick of having sex, I see little point in doing it at any other time, other than the 'right' time and when it is the 'right' time I rarely enjoy it. What has happened????

This month I drank in the 2ww and felt guilty the day after......... for having a life!!!

To everyone that is TTC BEST OF LUCK FOR A X-MAS :bfp:

I've not been at this very long either but can sympathise fully. There seems to be pregnant women everywhere I look, or couples with babies, whilst i am happy for them it's still tough to watch when thats the only thing you can think about all the time and you don't have it.

Ditto, ditto, and ditto!!!! Please Mr Stork or Santa, bring my BFP by Christmas Day!!! :blush:

i know how you feel :hissy::hissy::hissy: its like a kick in the teeth isnt it?

:dust: for you hun

xxx

Super big :hug:

Know you are not alone in your frustration. I can't imagine trying for so long. It HAS to be your turn soon!

I totally sympathize with the bitter feelings of seeing others pg when not trying. My DH's Bro got pg this summer and they decided not to go through with it. So frustrating that we want it so badly and they copped out!!

Where is the fairness? :hissy:

If it exists ANYwhere, then it is your turn next and the rest of us to follow quickly! :hugs:

I so know where you are coming from! I hate the 2ww it kills me everytime and I always end up poas rather than waiting and I really hate seeing that :bfn: Am so hoping this will be my month I shall certainly be giving it my best shot thats for sure. Roll on :bfp:'s for everyone!

Me too!!! If I hear "Don't worry, it will happen, when the time is right, etc." And seeing ppl everywhere who are either preggo or have newborns and I think how unfair is that? It was especially rough when my sister had her baby back in August. I loved holding my nephew and stuff but at the same time it broke my heart!:cry: And I couldn't even tell her about it or talk about it. Had to keep it all in but I know OH knew how I was feeling as he quietly kept his arm around me after we returned home that evening. *sigh* Why can't we just get pregnant the way that nature supposedly intended for us to?? :hissy:

i feel so exactly the same !!!!

Oh honey, biggest biggest hugs :hugs:
AF is late for me too ... I was expecting her today and nada yet ... not even spotting ... which for me is unheard of!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: chick, we will have our turn ... we will, we will, we will *stamps foot and pouts*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->