sick with cold during tww anyone?

Congratulations kasey! :)

I'm sorry for your loss. I also had an early mc around the 4/5 week mark. That is a big reason I'm on progesterone now because low progesterone might have been a factor in my loss. I have FX you will have a sticky bean!

Omg Kasey congrats!! I don't blame you for staying a more reserved excited for now. I haven't mc but I can only imagine it is one of the hardest things to go through. I hope its a sticky bean and I hope to see you in the pregnancy forums :)!

Babe I'm happy you're feeling better! And those are all promising signs, I hope its your month too!

Afm I'm just at the end of my cold, coughing my brains out but other than that I feel good. I'm hoping to test tomorrow if af stays away. So far no real symptoms, I guess my uterus has been mildly more heavy than usual but no other symptoms. I've been so busy at a work conference this weekend I haven't had much time to notice any symptoms. :p its been good to keep my mind off of it or I probably would have poas by now. I'm tempted to go get a test so I can use fmu tomorrow... But I dread a bfn. I'd rather not know but logically at some point I'll have to test lol! Here's hoping it's everyone's month and that Kasey has a sticky bean! :)

FX that AF stays away for you Autumn. :) Please keep us posted.

Omg ladies!!!!!! I tested last night with 2 hour hold urine because I couldn't wait until this morning.. BFP!!!!! I tested because I thought my period was coming (I had a bad day at work got home and completely broke down, very unlike me so i figured early pms symptoms?).
I took a test this morning with fmu also (I had two in the pack) and a got a darker bfp!! :)
I've added pics because I know how much everyone loves pics on b+b! The top pic is from last night and the bottom pic is from this morning.
When I bought these tests I thought they were pink dye and was bummed to find out they were blue dye but both lines came up within 20-30 seconds so I'm pretty confident they aren't false positives.

Attachments

• 20150629_195025.jpg
    20150629_195025.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150630_084034.jpg
    20150630_084034.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 12
The pics uploaded terribly.... Lol. Right now I'm just hoping it's a sticky bean, this is my first real positive in 11 months of ttc so it doesn't feel real ATM. Unfortunately I have to tell coworkers asap because I work with hazardous materials (work at a clinic) and will have to rearrange my work tasks. I'm a little worried they won't take it well. Especially after the bad day everyone had yesterday... I'm probably overhinking it but I'm really nervous to tell them and worried someone will spill the beans and our family and friends will find out too soon(I don't want to announce it until well into the 2nd trimester). I really wish I didn't have to tell anyone at work.

Babe I know you're testing on Thursday right? Fx for you!! I can't believe we have 2 bfps already on this thread! Colds in the tww can be a pretty strong sign apparently. Sending lots of baby dust your way :)!

CONGRATULATIONS AUTUMN!!! :happydance:

I'm so happy for you! :)

I hope I'm the 3rd bfp come Thursday! :)

Think it's positive? :p

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150702_085224.jpg
    CYMERA_20150702_085224.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 3
  • CYMERA_20150702_085240.jpg
    CYMERA_20150702_085240.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 3
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Babe that's amazing I'm so happy for you!!! :D this was one lucky thread!!!! I think it's safe to say having a cold in the tww is a pretty common sign! Come join us in the first tri group! :)

I love the digitals!!!!! Makes me so happy seeing it all spelled out lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->