Sick with first and not the 2nd?

Mrs pg

Reaction score
Hi has any one been very sick with first and not really worth the 2nd pregnancy?

Yep, I was horribly nauseous all the time with my son but pretty much nothing with this one. I have been told that every pregnancy is different and boy are mine. I'm secretly hoping that because it is exactly opposite that maybe it will be a girl but not banking on it.

Yes, me..! I was very sick with my first pregnancy up until about 17 weeks, vomiting several times a day - but not at all with this one (just a bit nauseous in the early days, no actual vomiting at all).
Both pregnancies were/are boys so I don't believe it's anything to do with gender, just luckier this time I think!

Thanks girls, I was sick for the whole 9 months last timeand even hospitalised , and although very early days yet this feels completely different, fingers crossed it stays like this but want sure if I was hoping for too much !

With my first three I was terribly sick, through the whole thing, with this little one I have been fine, all 4 area boys xxxx

I was not sick at all with my first but already, at 4 weeks, I am nauseated which is why I tested so early. I had a girl before so maybe this will be a boy??!!

I had no symptoms with my first but got everything with this one. Thought for sure it was a boy because of the differences but she's a girl too!

With my first, which was a boy I had no pregnancy symptoms!! My second which was a boy also, I felt like I was dying. This pregnancy I have waves of symptoms but feel pretty good most of the time but tired all the time!

i had terrible sickness last time, i literally felt/was sick all day everyday, but this time theres nothing! i'm off my food at the moment but its not because i feel sick or anything!

With both of my girls, I was vomiting almost daily, but not really nauseous, from 6-11 weeks.

With both of my boys, I was nauseous daily, but rarely vomited, from 8-19 weeks.

This one, I haven't really had either. This is the easiest one so far. I have some nausea, but no vomiting, and the nausea is really only when I'm hungry or drink water. 9w4d

sick with my singleton girl (1st pregnancy) never puked but felt horrid all day and had a lot of cravings and aversions.......with twin boys...just had aversions..only felt pukey certain times like car rides and stuff...

Nothing with my first two, on/off mild nausea with my third ( all boys) this one has been the worst more severe nausea and tiredness still going now at 12 weeks.. Wouldn't be surprise if it's another boy despite more severe symptoms x

Horrible nausea with some mild vomiting first time around, this time just very mild nausea but mostly just a lack of appetite. Girl first time, boy this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"