Sick....

It's not really anyone specific, and it's mainly older ones but just following on from the trolls thread in GS, I don't understand why anyone would wish this horror on themselves? Surely, they must be ill?

A girl pretended to have a son with a kidney problem who didn't, another pretended to be in a car crash, another pretended her baby had a low heartbeat with no movement... these are just in the last week.

I know it's really hard, especially if it is something that hits close to home :(
Just so you know, only one out of those three have been confirmed. The other two at the moment are speculation (although we are investigating).
My only advice is 'Don't feed the trolls'. Making threads in public forums is giving them what they want. Cut out the attention they get and they'll move on.

:)

Should we just pm you Stircrazy? Or pm one of the other mods? Newer people on the board might not know who to pm. I was actually looking for a button last night to report a post. It looked very suspiscious to me but I didn't know what to do about reporting it so I left it for a while and watched. It actually disappeared, so I assume it was taken off.

But I was wondering if there would be some merit in having a link/button on each thread to "report to moderator" something like the quote or thanks button. That way anyone can report anything suspiscious, even if they don't know who the moderators are.

Lol - there is a "report post" feature on the bottom left hand corner of every post next to a red triangle (under where it says status ONLINE/offline) :hugs: xx

Lol - there is a "report post" feature on the bottom left hand corner of every post next to a red triangle (under where it says status ONLINE/offline) :hugs: xx

Thanks Nicky!! I'm so supid sometimes. How long have I been on here, and I've not seen that yet! And I was actually looking last night.

Hi,

Can i just ask what is meant by a public forum??? I thought they were all member forums and stuff. I am just basically keeping my posting down to min now and just contacting girls direct or via journals. I think I feel a bit safer now doing that.

x

I think in general you can view most of the forums as a guest but just can't post anything until you register. However, there are a few forums like Girls Santuary were you need to request additional membership. These forums cannot be viewed by guests. I think!

There is only one way to describe their posts Drazic and that is written in your title... sick!

At least we know that the vast majority of ladies on here are genuine, particuarly in the miscarriage section where I have always found the support of others amazing when I have felt so low xxx

I am so shocked that anyone would do something like this, why? I followed that car crash thread and even felt very emotional about it at times. Why would people lie about such things, life is precious and I am so grateful for everything I have in my life, I have a wonderful Husband, 2 gorgeous children and a 3rd on the way. We have a few concerns this pregnancy, one of which I was going to post about but not so sure now... I actually came across this site when googling for some bad cramps I was having and couldnt believe what a fantastic site it was. It is things like this that make you reconcider and make me realise how naive and trusting I've been. Some people really are sick and twisted and must lead very lonely sad lives. I hope all the honest lovely ladies on this site can keep it going as it should be, supporting everyone here with their one untimate goal. Hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

omg!!! iv just read this thread to.although iv never posted about my missed abortion which happened 14 yrs ago,its still very raw in my mind.I am severely shocked at people doing this!!! i did look at the kidney transplant thread and im sure i even commented.vaugly remember the car crash thread and if im right i think i read she went missing and hubby or bf posted.god its so sad and sick...what can people possibly gain from doing this? are they ill?
sorry cant get my head round it
xx

OMG i cannot believe that people actually do this??? are they for real for f%*ks sakes! its got me wondering now if i have spoke to any of these sicko's when i actually thought they were going through the same pain as i am? I come on this site because i find peace talking about things with you ladies who have been though these traumatic times with me no to be having full on conversations with fraudsters?? Do they have nothing better to do with there lives for gods sakes!!!1 they need to GROW UP! hope ur ok Drazic :) and i looooovvvveeee ur tattoo x x x lov caz x x

ok , i did not know that the car crash one was fake !!!!!! and all the details too.. i mean how much can you milk it , what made someone think it wasnt real ?

however was following the one about the baby with kidney failier after leathal salt intake from the MIL... i was so shocked and fuming to finds out it was a lie, what kind of person pretends their baby is seriously ill ???? i had posted several times on that thread and shed many tears reading about that poor baby. i suppose she may not have even had a baby ( im kinda hoping that she didnt actually as like i said what kind of parent pretends their baby is seriously ill for attention ? at least if the baby wasnt real then its just her that was screwed up and that baby isnt actually relying in her atall )

i think it is fair to be upset by these people , they are making a mockery of the worst experiences and worst fears of all the mothers ( and fathers) on this forum, its just not funny !!

It's not really anyone specific, and it's mainly older ones but just following on from the trolls thread in GS, I don't understand why anyone would wish this horror on themselves? Surely, they must be ill?

A girl pretended to have a son with a kidney problem who didn't, another pretended to be in a car crash, another pretended her baby had a low heartbeat with no movement... these are just in the last week.

I know it's really hard, especially if it is something that hits close to home :(
Just so you know, only one out of those three have been confirmed. The other two at the moment are speculation (although we are investigating).
My only advice is 'Don't feed the trolls'. Making threads in public forums is giving them what they want. Cut out the attention they get and they'll move on.

Should we just pm you Stircrazy? Or pm one of the other mods? Newer people on the board might not know who to pm. I was actually looking for a button last night to report a post. It looked very suspiscious to me but I didn't know what to do about reporting it so I left it for a while and watched. It actually disappeared, so I assume it was taken off.

But I was wondering if there would be some merit in having a link/button on each thread to "report to moderator" something like the quote or thanks button. That way anyone can report anything suspiscious, even if they don't know who the moderators are.

She was a troll hun, I reported it to StirCrazy :hugs:

She was a troll hun, I reported it to StirCrazy :hugs:
Thanks very much. Having been through something very similar to what she was claiming it just really didn't ring true. It's good to find out what happened though, I was wondering although I did assume it had been removed - I've never seen posts just disappear before - I did think I was going crazy for a while though!!

i know its always hard...ill come forward as the other person who comforted that girl in teen pregnancy with shocker...it hit us both really hard. I vaguely remember RSBabe, she was "due" a few days before me in june, which makes my blood boil
CAUSE I SHOULD STILL BE THERE! I SHOULD BE IN SECOND TRI! sorry :D

just makes me angry...i mean the girl we comforted sounded genuine and i felt close to her (she claimed to have found out babys sex at 12 weeks, i was told i was probably having a girl (woulda been double checked at 20 weeks) and when i found out i kinda felt like shed just copied me in order to get more sympathy) and she was around ym age...

opps i ranted i apologise...i just hate how they come on here and pretend...it tears my heart up every day that my babies arnt here...they should be...

GRRRRRR

ok , i did not know that the car crash one was fake !!!!!! and all the details too.. i mean how much can you milk it , what made someone think it wasnt real ?

however was following the one about the baby with kidney failier after leathal salt intake from the MIL... i was so shocked and fuming to finds out it was a lie, what kind of person pretends their baby is seriously ill ???? i had posted several times on that thread and shed many tears reading about that poor baby. i suppose she may not have even had a baby ( im kinda hoping that she didnt actually as like i said what kind of parent pretends their baby is seriously ill for attention ? at least if the baby wasnt real then its just her that was screwed up and that baby isnt actually relying in her atall )

i think it is fair to be upset by these people , they are making a mockery of the worst experiences and worst fears of all the mothers ( and fathers) on this forum, its just not funny !!

Another member felt suspicious and found her scan pictures on google.

I don't think I saw the one about the baby with kidney failure but hopefully her baby isn't real. If you can pretend your baby is ill is it really that far away from doing something to really make that baby ill? It would worry me very much to think someone who could lie like that was really responsible for a baby because I'd be frightened how far they might go.

https://mbmfiles.com/Dec2009/091221-SXf1xMV5A12O.gif
Yeah I've got some time on my hands at the moment......

I totally agree, I was totally fooled by a girl on here when I only joined, telling me her step-dad got her pregnant, then pushed her down the stairs and she was in hosp having the baby at 26 weeks, and I was constantly texting her and contacting social services in her area on her behalf to find her somewhere safe to live when she got outta hosp, then one day she told me the baby died and I cried all day, even my OH was upset, then a week later she came on msn and said her baby was being taken off her ventilator and she'd held her that day! I was like WTF?! She even had pix on her msn of a sick baby in hospital. Now I don't trust anyone. How could you even do that?! I wudn't wish a baby dying on anyone.

OMG!!!!:shock: who on earth sits down and makes up stories !!! I was so devestated when i lost my little bean i didnt know where to turn, this site has given me so much support and hope for the future and to think people are out there faking stories just sickens me!!!:growlmad:

lol @ Tulip. Think we should all have that on our signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"