Sick....

im glad at least that im getting better at spotting them, i never want anyone to upset me the way those other two did.Last night i spotted one in the teen section, she was posting that she was pregnant with twins when she'd only posted 3 weeks ago that she was ttc.I mean come on!! I went to report her but her thread dissapeared, seriously fast moderationg there!! great work i must say she barely even posted and it was gone :D

here was that the same gilr i commented on??

cos i vaguely remember her being pregnant same time as me, as losing it a few days after me?

The mods on this site are fantastic. Im hoping i havent come across any although rsbabes thread i followed closely. Told Oh n everything....

Bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!

I know it's really hard, especially if it is something that hits close to home :(
Just so you know, only one out of those three have been confirmed. The other two at the moment are speculation (although we are investigating).
My only advice is 'Don't feed the trolls'. Making threads in public forums is giving them what they want. Cut out the attention they get and they'll move on.

:)

Thank you :hugs:

Thanks everyone for your replies. As long as we are all vigilant, and look after each other they will get bored and move on. :hugs:

Hi

OMG, I really did not expect these psychos to be on here, I don't want to go into too many details as she is married to a family member but I am a victim of one of these fantasists, and the person in question has hacked some of my email and forum accounts before (these people have NO conscience) as she knows I am onto her (she was trying to look for anything 'bad' about me), but she has pulled a similar story on a few people before including her husbands. Her story is she had a baby with her first husband who died in a car crash; the picture of the baby is blatantly from a catalogue or calender or something similar. Her husband keeps forgiving her even though she is clearly not well and causing serious issues for him within the family. One of my family members has now discovered she said exactly the same to her first husband; that she had a baby with her boyfriend; that died. This person has also claimed to have had terminal cancer amongst many other things. This person has caused a real rift in my extended family; to the extent that people are taking sides. I don't know why but I've had run-ins with several of these people in real life, and when you get onto them, they come after you. I believe some of these people are sociopathic; or have serious personality disorders so please be careful. Do not give anyone on here any details that are too personal before you meet them. I used to have sympathy for such people but now I really don't, they can lock them up indefinitely and throw away the key.

Soph

I actually just noticed rsbabe posted in here, someone brought up an old thread and she was in it, with a poem she wrote for the baby she lost to miscarriage. more lies i assume .sickos seriously. I agree sophster these people are obviously sick in the head and need to be avoided at all costs!!

lol @ Tulip. Think we should all have that on our signatures

I'll post the code later when I fire up the PC.

Just want to extend my love to the Mods, you are just FABULOUS x

Here ya go...... just replace the round brackets with square ones.

(URL=https://www.mybannermaker.com](IMG)https://mbmfiles.com/Dec2009/091221-QiwgwQsN104h.gif[/IMG][/URL)

Blimey Soph, that is terrible. How horrible for your family. :hugs:

I'm totally shocked reading this. I think there must be wiser people than me on here as I just take things on face value and wouldn't suspect anyone of lying. I'm going to be more cautious I think from now on.

Alex

I didn't go through all the threads, but unfortunately, I do not find this surprising. I belonged to another forum years ago. There was a woman on there who said she was pregnant with twins. Then her husband apparently died in Iraq. Then her twins were dying. We found out that it was all lies and that she wasn't even pregnant, and her husband was alive and well!!! It was so disgusting as there are those who are really suffering from the exact things she was pretending to be.

OMG I cannot believe RSBabe, I have just searched her for an update as she hasn't posted for so long... I don't understand... She was not pregnant? No car crash? xx

I have just read these posts, I'm so shocked. After such a painful week I have to say it made me cry A LOT, emotions still running very high from getting out of hospital. We have been to hell and back these last two weeks and this site has really helped me mentally cope, the support of others who have been there too. To know there have been people like that on here really breaks my heartn why would they even want to, we share such personal feelings. I've never known pain like this in my life the emotional confusion of whats just happend and been taken away from you and for someone to make something up is like a slap round the face. You can't help but read other posts and get emotionaly attached and upset for others who are feeling your pain, it hurts and it hurts so bad :O(.

Thanks for the heads up Drazic, I think it would have been enough to send me over the edge if I found out someone was playing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->