Sickness all day?

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
Anyone else have constant sickness all day? What do you do to try ease it off? The thought of food or drink makes me want to be sick... I forgot how horrible morning sickness can be

Yes I do. I have HG so am on anti nausea meds. I'd talk to your doctor.
Make sure you drink lots, dehydration is dangerous to you and baby, while nutrition for baby comes through prenatals if you're unable to eat much

I'm struggling too just don't feel like eating at all till late at night

I feel sick all day but actually find that eating helps, little and often. As soon as i'm hungry the sickness is worse

Girlfriend I am right there with you!

I find eating makes me worse. The smell of food makes me want to be sick. Going to a bonfire tonight and I'm dreading it because of the smell of food and alcohol 😷

I'm in the same boat right now finding it hard to cope and with caring for my 3 children at the same time. Ugh!!!
It's all day every day. The only relief I get is when I fall asleep. When I wake up it comes back like a freight train though:( ugh!!

Right there with you all. I only feel OK the 30 min after I stuff my face. Ginger ale helps.

I was there up until 3-4 days ago. I still have my bouts of nausea, but not like it was. I lost almost 10 pounds in a very short time. It was all day, non stop. I tried everything, nothing helped. In the beginning, lemon water made it go away and then that stopped working. The only mild relief I got was taking Unisom so I could actually go to sleep at night. At least then I would sleep through the night and not wake up puking. Make sure you drink plenty of water, sleep all you can, and if it is too horrible, talk to your doc. But there is an end in sight!! I am only 11 weeks and feeling pretty good... you'll get there!! I spent a lot of time telling my husband "Yeah, I'm done being pregnant". Totally useless thing to do but then he would make jokes and make me feel a little better.

I had very severe sickness from 6-9 weeks exactly. I was diagnosed with HG and even hospitalized. I'm now taking pills but I find this past week it's easing off. I don't feel great but I don't spend all day in bed either so getting there. Nothing helped me but meds unfortunately. The one thing I'm really not dealing well with are smells!! Everything gets to me. ESP ppl's perfumes! And food! Yuck. It shall pass for all of us very soon. It's such a great feeling to be able to eat and enjoy food! Can't wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->