sickness making me incredibly down :(

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this way? Let me preface this by saying I am ABSOLUTELY grateful for this pregnancy and wouldn't trade any symptoms for the world if it meant no baby, I know some people don't appreciate the complaining but I have to get it out somewhere. I'm so sick every single day. After work all I can do is lay on the couch while OH takes care of everything including LO, dinner, cleaning, the animals...everything. I feel guilty although appreciative of that. LO....this is what really gets me. I can barely play with him even on the couch I get so nauseous and vomiting here and there I just feel so bad :cry: I'm lucky that he likes to play independently and is a huge cuddler but I know he misses us time too. I go to bed super early..way earlier than oh and lo. I'm having a feel sorry for myself moment but I just can't help it. I cry every night thinking about everything I'm missing out on and the guilt just takes over. I'm so upset about it all. Sorry for the complaining again just need to get it out. I hope not many women feel the same as its terrible but if you do feel free to vent on here!!!! :hugs:

I am sorry you're feeling so down because your sick. It gets better. I had severe all day sickness from about 5 1/2 weeks to 14 weeks. I thought it would never end and Id sit and just cry. I ended up loosing 22 pounds! I'm 16 weeks now and while I still get that occasional feeling I haven't actually gotten sick.

Lol that's exactly how I feel...like it'll never end and I'll never feel normal again. Just sit and cry :blush: Helps to know there should be an end at some point!

There is. Like I said I still have bad days. But I have been eating non stop. Now if I can just get over this whole exhaustion thing I'll be good to go. Lol.

I so did yes, my sickness put me in hosp ive been on meds since week 8.

Up until 20w im not going to lie was very difficult, i cried most days . Id been trying to get pregnant for over a year i had visions of this great glowing pregnancy but instead had HG to point i just laid down at every chance.

Id see your doc for meds to help, even though i thought the same it will get better :)

I'm the same 8 weeks and being very sick all day, it's draining me :( so happy to be pregnant but exhausted, didn't have this problem with my two girls, hang on in there we can all be sick together haha! X

I no the feeling :/ I have sickness, tiredness, dizziness, palpitations, hot swets u name it. I'm so down and fed up of feeling like this :( I have 2 other children and I feel so sorry for them that I'm like this. Iv not been in work for over a week neither :/

I feel exactly the same. I lie in bed each night dreading the morning. I have a two year old who I obviously love to bits but feel myself drifting away from her. I feel nauseas all the time, my energy levels are so low and I would happy just curl into a little ball and hide. I am snapping at my 2 year old and dont want to do anything with her. For example the last two days we have just spent in the house. How awful! I just want to cry :( my sickness has been much better with this pregnancy but I remember feeling happy. I'm not happy at the moment, I wish someone could just pull me out of the rut I'm in. I've even contemplated going to the doctors about my mood. My hubby is great but I dont think he knows how unhappy I am. I hope I come out of this as I don't know what to do . Maybe all hormones?!

Xxx

The good news is that it will end the bad news is that how long it lasts is different for everybody. I know I didn't feel this horrid so early in my previous pregnancies so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it'll pack up earlier too. Sending you all a big hug, I know how you're all feeling and I'd say it's completely normal to feel a bit down in the dumps at this stage x

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this :( I'm almost 11 weeks and my sickness has just stopped although I still have the odd period where I do t quite feel right. I posted, probably when I was about 7 weeks saying how miserable I was because I just felt so down about it all. I'm so grateful to be pregnant but this was nothing like my last pregnancy so it hit me like a tonne of bricks as I wasn't expecting it. The ridiculous bloating would make it ten times worse too! I ended up getting anti sickness tablets from my doctor as I felt I couldn't take anymore, they helped and thankfully I don't have to take them anymore.

Really hope you start to feel better soon x

Me, too! Last night, for example, I got home from work and just laid on the couch and started crying. My husband asked what was wrong, to which I dramatically replied "WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Then, he took out the trash, fixed the flat tire I got driving home, cooked dinner, served it to me, did dishes, and didn't complain when I went to bed at like 8 o'clock.

I KNOW that's so ridiculous of me. And I think about that and start feeling guilty. Then, I feel sorry for myself. Then the cycle starts all over again. It doesn't help that this is my first, so it's all so new.

I hope - mainly for my poor hubby's sake - this ends soon so we can enjoy this pregnancy to the max!

Ive been there pretty badly with dd i was sick most days and had so much time off work just gagging and wrenching all day long till you 18 weeks. This time round at 8 weeks its hit me but is controlled with constant munching on something.

It's so draining. I work for a bank in the city and am out the house 7am till 7pm and then dd wants attention and i just want to lay there and eat crisps. I feel bad to hubby as i dont cook him anything nice these days as i just want crisps and toast :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->