sickness???? or lack of

kimbotrav

Reaction score
hi ladys i have been getting slight on and off sickness since i found out at about 3 weeks that i was pregnant but for the past 2-3 days i havent had any :wacko: i thought that it would get worse not go???? has this happened to any 1 else?? im worrying thank you xxx

Not unusual at all - mine was very on and off in the very early days (weeks 3-6) then from week 6 onwards it was puke time. If I can give you any advice, focus on eating as well as you possibly can at the moment and keep your fluids up to give you the best chance possible if the sickness does get really bad :hugs:

I'm 4 weeks 6 days and I get a nauseous feeling that comes and goes. Yesterday was horrible for example, but today hasn't been too bad so far. It still seems a lot worse than last time, I felt awesome until about 7 months.

thanks girls :) it seems pretty normal then ill have to wait and see if i get it or am 1 of the lucky 1s lol xxxxx

well i wouldnt worry, every woman is different and every pregnancy is different...with my first 2...no sickness at all..i mean nothing!! this one...for 3 weeks (on and off i may add) i felt sooo bad with sickness but not actually been sick...sooo dont worry...

I am a little under 10 weeks and found that my m/s came in spurts! There were days I was so nauseated (without ever vomiting) that I just couldn't eat, then there would be a day I was actually starved and felt kind of normal! Lol...except for freakishly sore boobs and feeling sooo tired:)

Everyone is different though, my mom never had one queasy day during any of her five healthy pregnancies! Wish we were all so lucky, lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->