Sickness question

Snowbelle

Reaction score
Is it normal to just be sick without feeling sick?

I was eating my lunch (I was starving) and halfway through I knew I was going to be sick and had to make a run for it. But I wasn't even feeling sick! I've had plenty of nausea. I've never actually been sick when pregnant before. Is it normal just to suddenly come on like that? I felt fine about 10 minutes after - I couldn't eat though.

Just checking this was down to pregnancy and not something else?

I remember moments like that from my first pregnancy. I wouldn't have much lead-up to being sick, it would just pop up briefly and then be gone. It's probably better than the all-day nausea feeling, in a weird way. I'm sure it's a totally normal pregnancy symptom.

I've had this just random sickness, I also have days of hardly any nausea that panics me too....I'm crazy anxious about this pregnancy!

I had this occasionally last time in the second trimester, once as I recall while eating a large toad in the hole ...

Baby was born fine so seemed to be a normal thing for me!

Completely normal. Happened to me the other day!

My first pregnancy was this way also. It's the worst bc I never knew when it was coming. I kept a plastic shopping bag with me nearly everywhere I went especially the car just in case I needed something to throw up in. :sick: pregnancy is so glamorous. :haha:

I'm getting this 2 or 3 times a week just now. I'm about 7 1/2 weeks.

I had this during my pregnancy with DS whenever I ate cheese. It took me awhile to realise what it was that caused it. So I couldn't eat anything that had cheese in for my whole pregnancy! I remember crying in the middle of the supermarket when I was about 25 weeks because all I wanted was a pizza. And pizza with cheese is just not worth it! Luckily I was able to eat cheese after DS was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->