Sickness returned!!

Leanne Louise

Mother of 1, Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm just over 14 weeks and for the past 2 weeks my sicness had started to ease off now all of a sudden it has come back.has this happened to anyone and what is the reason for this.....I thought hormones had started to drop back down by now xx

Yes, this happened to me! I was sick free for three days then i realised it and told hubby next day i was sick all day it was awful. It's a whole lot better than 1st tri i lost a bunch of weight and was really quite poorly it does get easier and now i know the times im going to be sick and i dont really have the awful nausea. Hope you feel better soon :)

Yes it happened and is still happening to me, i had severe sickness from 6wks to 14wks, was in hospital and put on anti sickness meds, it went away for about a week then came back again. I have been clear of it for about 3 weeks just nausea all day but this wk it has returned again :( Its awful. Really thought it would be over by now. My midwife said it can come and go all through pregnancy GREAT!!

I am 14+5 and I still have my bad days! I started crying the other night cos I felt so sick at the smell of DH frying burgers for dinner in the kitchen I thought I was going to be sick! I was upset because I thought the nausea was all over, but it's not! :'(

I'm 26 weeks and suffered really badly from about 6-14 weeks. It eased off until I was only being sick about 3 times a week. It's only recently come back worse than ever. It's a nightmare

I still get waves of nausea now at nearly 20 weeks. Luckily it's just heaving rather than actual sickness.

Nik

Yes!I have had morning sickness pretty much everyday from exactly 6 weeks and I am still having it now..Im afraid mine will never go away :( Hope yours goes away soon!

Im 14+1 and sicness is worse than ever :cry: xx

I suffered from nausea from about week 6 to 10, that went but now I have started dry heaving when I get up in a morning. Like a horrible hungover feeling. :(

I had sickness until 14 weeks, then it stopped.. out of nowhere... then again from like 17 weeks, it started again.. I get waves of bleurhghness every now and again.. naughty hormones! Hope you start to feel better soon! xx

Thank you for all your replies....so much for everyone saying it only lasts until your 12 weeks hey! My son is 3 now and iv forgotten how long I actually had it with him, never mind it's all worth it in the end :) hope you all start to feel better soon aswell x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->