Sickness vanished!

DJ79

Reaction score
I'm not sure how far along I am - somewhere between 7 and 13 weeks by my calculation (PCOS). For the 2 weeks up to last Sunday I was getting waves of nausea but since then nothing! Is it something to worry about it should I just count my lucky stars and enjoy??

I wouldn't worry if you are around 9-12 weeks anyway ur usually starts easing up a lot. I had awful nausea then it subsided at 7 weeks for a bit and then came back with a vengeance. Now at 12 weeks I get waves at time too to time.

With my first pregnancy I only felt sick for one week and that was it x

Enjoy. I said this last week... I have been couch ridden for the past two days. In chairs halfway through the work day. I might not get my MS because I have to drive three hours one way on Friday but that's not happening at this rate. I feel like death is poking me repeatedly in the forehead and laughing

i could have written this- wasn't keeping anything at all down until Tues.. since then nothing.... eating normally, no nausea. I'm 8 weeks today.

My ms always comes and goes and usually vanishes around 10-11 weeks

Thanks everyone - I just wish I knew how far along I was!!!!

Try not to worry! This happened to me with my first pregnancy and I have PCOS. Enjoy the break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->