Sickness

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
I feel neurotic with all my threads lately but has anybody got any magical cures/aids for it?

My sickness started off as just nausea but it seems to have multiplied ten fold and I can't keep anything down, my best friend is now my toilet!

I've been eating a cracker for about an hour just having tiny nibbles but I don't think I have enough patience to do that forever :lol: and the smell is making me heave!

xxx

I'm in the same boat! I totally know how your feeling..
At the moment I'm trying ginger tea, raw ginger and hot water? Today's my first day and first day in weeks I haven't been sick once! I don't know of it was the ginger or constant food that helped but I'll let you know lol anythings worth a try! Xxx

I ended up getting tablets from the drs as nothing worked x

Nothink seemed to help me.but it eased at 11wks n has xum bk today but i blame travel sickness lol

I've got the terrible nausea, but no throwing up, so I'm not quite in the same boat. I will say that I sympathize! One thing that has worked for me has been eating something right when I wake up, so that the nausea that creeps up on an empty stomach stays away. Try a plain piece of toast or some saltines. Nibble on things, no matter how small, throughout the day so that your stomach doesn't end up empty.

Definitely try and sip on water as well. Dehydration is the #1 reason for hospitalization!

Diclegis. Call your Dr and get a script for this! Or if you wanna go about it a different way, the 2 main ingredients in it are the active ingredient in unisom and vitamin b6. You could go get each of those. Helped me tremendously when I was pregnant with dd. Without it I literally threw up every bit of everything, with it I still threw up, but not nearly as much. I also drank flavored carbonated water to help calm my stomach. Regular water made me so sick it was pointless to drink it... And I was so thirsty!

Thank you girls, will give your suggestions a go, I'm ready to try absolutely anything.

Drinking anything makes me feel like my stomachs curdling... It's horrible :sick: it's also become my morning alarm clock, nothing like being woken up at 5 AM to vom your guts up! :rolleyes: (I'm very glad it's still here secretly though because bubs is worth it x a million)

Just a bit worried about getting dehydrated, I've been told if I can't keep at least a 500ml drink down then I should go to hospital to be checked over, wondering if that's the case, I'm clueless and don't want to hurt baby. xxx

Try taking small sips or eating ice to help keep fluids down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->