Sickness

shelleyzeus

Reaction score
Anyone at the end of there pregnancy that keeps getting on and off nausia?
Its abit like my morning sickness was but not as bad but it still makes me feel so ill, it kinda comes and goes.

I have had a perfect pregnancy so far no sickness at all, but this last week in the mornings i have been being sick and feeling sick :wacko:

I wonder if its a sign things are starting (hope so anyway) :)

yeh i hope so! On the day i was first sick i was getting painfull braxton hicks but they went away and then today i was sick again and i have had a few period type pains in my back nothing regular though:flower:

I have been feeling a little nauseous at odd times in the day but never sick (was exactly the same in the 1st tri, just much worse than now). They say it is to do with the new up-surge of hormones, so it means that something is happening I think (hope)!!

Yes I have noticed the nausea has returned. It is not as intense as it was in first tri, but its enough to make me feel icky. I also noticed I can not eat as much, I am getting full very quickly. I think the baby is just so big now it may be pressing on our stomaches.

My ms didn't go away till 25 weeks but it's recently reared it's head again in a lesser form since I was 33 weeks, more nausea than actual vomiting but still unpleasant.

I was really sick when i was in labour lastime, fingers crossed it soon then :)

Mine is back.....for the past 3 mornings, I've had to run to the bathroom to be sick.
I suffered with nausea throughout this pregnancy, but very rarely it resulted in me being sick, but the past 3 days the sick has been there :(

I've been gettin backache on and off, and slight crampy pains, but nothing regular x

I feel like i've got hyperemesis again..only not as bad. I'm sick a lot of the time and the nausea never goes away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->