side effects from 8 week jabs.

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
Henry had his jabs, we declined rotavirus as he had salmonella (do not ask :nope:) but the doctor said the jabs would be fine.

Last night he slept 7ish - 6.15 he normally wakes at 4ish, I know they are more sleepy. He has been a little sick (could just be normal spit up) and had a slightly looser poo this morning.

I am not worried about him, but I am trying to work out what is normal and what isn't as I have been sick this morning (joys of having a pre school child) and I can't remember what Oliver was like.

Also he has been off his milk a little, normally taking 4/5oz only took 3oz the last few feeds but 5 at 6.15. No temp or anything yet x

Stalking this! Aria had hers today too and she seems sleepy and a bit weepy but just like you said no temp yet

My dd was very sleepy and just cried when awake, she had no temperature but went off her milk only having 2-3oz each feed and wasn't really fussed about taking those it took her a good week to feed well again! She had rotavirus too though. She is having next lot next week and I'm dreading it :-(

My LO was miserable starting a couple hours after the shots and then slept nonstop the whole next day.

Dd came down with a fever at 430 this morning so we've given her infant calpol and I rang the hospital who say to just keep an eye on her. She's very very sleepy but too 5 oz of a 6 oz bottle which isn't bad

Mine got the HiB only and had bloody diarrhea and a rash but that's it. I'm not repeating it because of the side effects.

We had our 8 week jabs and the rotavirus vaccine separate. He did not take well to the rotovirus. He was just miserable for the weekend.

Don't forget it can cause very mild V&D so if your babies are a bit sicky or pooey it's normal, but if they get any red in their poo go straight to the hospital.

My LO had her first set of jabs on Monday and she too slept all day that day, she just winged at feed times then went straight back to sleep again! Yesterday she fed most of the day but last night she was a bit more unsettled!

We've had no temps at all and she's her usual old self at the moment!!

I declined the rotavirus too!!

X

My ds had 8 week jabs yesterday and didn't seem well at all last night. He was taking his milk but wouldn't stop crying, which is totally out of character for him. Ended up giving him 1 dose of calpol and he settled slightly around half an hour later. Horrible seeing lo out of sorts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->