Side effects from stopping the pill??

JustUs2

Engaged & TTC#1
Reaction score
Just wondering if any ladies out there experienced side effects or symptoms when they first stopped the pill? I'm experiencing a few myself but I'm also ttc so wondering if they're normal effects from stopping the pill or pregnant? This is my first month after stopping the pill and I'm currently 9dpo and experiencing..
- fatigue
- sore nipples (not boobs) and increased in size
- blue veins developing around chest and nipples
- increased cm
- lower back pain
- smells and taste causing sickness
- diziness/vertigo and lightheadness
- extreme moodiness!!
- abdominal cramps
Only cramps and moodiness appear before my af so all these are new to me. If anyone has experienced these when coming off the pill and wasnt pregnant I'd really like to know :)
Thanks!

I know some people who had pregnancy symptoms after coming off the pill. But of course you could also be pregnant!

I didn't have any side effects beside my boobs getting smaller :( And that I felt better overall.

I had nausea, dizziness, acne and boob changes when i came off the pill, normally a week before af is due, I am not pregnant yet, I am in 3rd month now since coming off and it's calming down now

Thanks :) oh lucky! I feel worse overall lately, so tired and exhausted! Haven't really noticed any change in boobs apart from the veins and nipples, I hope they don't get smaller! :)

I had nausea, dizziness, acne and boob changes when i came off the pill, normally a week before af is due, I am not pregnant yet, I am in 3rd month now since coming off and it's calming down now

No blue veins or sore nipples? Sorry for being so personal! That and the increase in my cm are really puzzling me as nothing I've read mentions changes in these when stopping the pill.

Thosr all could def be from coming off the pill. Your bodys natural hormones need to adjust and start working for themselves. Sometimes it can take a few months to get back to regular.

Could also be pregnant. I know a few who came off the pill and Bam!

I had change in my nipples they were normally flat and now they stick out so far, my hubby ain't complaining lol. My cm has been the same. I came of Yasmin pill

Thanks, at least I'm not the only one! It's the wait that's killing me now because I suppose it could go either way.. I just want something to happen because my nipples are ridiculously sore! My partner can't get near them! Ha :) I came off Monofeme, was on it for over 3 years..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->