Side effects?

Saxogirl

Mum to 2 beautiful boys!
Reaction score
Am currently having a visit from AF, but am still having what I would have called symptoms until yesterday, as I only came off Progesterone only BCP in August was wondering if these could actually be some sort of withdrawal side effect?

Has anyone else had anything similar?

SYMPTOMS

On and off Nausea (mostly in the afternoons and then again v late at night)
Lightheaded - was standing in a shops earlier and whole room swayed!
also been sleeping a lot (but maybe I'm just lazy lol)

My diet hasn't really changed (other than for the better ie more fruit veg, less/no alcohol etc)

Am starting to wonder if I'm going mad?

When :witch: arrived I thought these "symptoms" must have been psychosimatic (not really sure how to spell that lol) but they are still here....

just keep it in the back of your mind hunny and see what happens over the next few days. have u done any tests??? sorry if u have told me already xxx :hugs:

Did a test on Sun CD26 of a 28 day cycle

Might keep and eye on it and if still being weird visit the doc after the weekend?

I came off the mini pill in August too, I cramped the whole month until AF arrived and felt sick and had difficulty prising myself out of bed in the mornings. This second cycle is a lot more "normal" :) Oh yes and my boobs hurt the for the whole time too! ;)

I came off BCPs on 8 13 and am still waiting for a "real" cycle. I finally Oed on CD 44 and usually have an :witch: after 11 DPO but here I am on CD 58 14 DPO and nothing but evaps. :hissy::hissy: I can not wait to be back to normal if there is such a thing. I feel a little nauseous have small boobs so not too much going on there but a few twinges, I had bad cramps 9 DPO but they have gone away and I had a temp drop on Tues but no AF like she usually would have shown up that same day.

I came off the mini pill in August too, I cramped the whole month until AF arrived and felt sick and had difficulty prising myself out of bed in the mornings. This second cycle is a lot more "normal" :) Oh yes and my boobs hurt the for the whole time too! ;)

That makes me feel a bit better !

My cycle seemed to pretty much stay as what I expected, just had stronger cramps (but then I always did so no surprise there...!)

I came off BCPs on 8 13 and am still waiting for a "real" cycle. I finally Oed on CD 44 and usually have an :witch: after 11 DPO but here I am on CD 58 14 DPO and nothing but evaps. :hissy::hissy: I can not wait to be back to normal if there is such a thing. I feel a little nauseous have small boobs so not too much going on there but a few twinges, I had bad cramps 9 DPO but they have gone away and I had a temp drop on Tues but no AF like she usually would have shown up that same day.

That must be really annoying at least I know where I'm at! Hope something happens for you soon whether it's a :bfp: (hopefully) or a :witch: at least you'll be back on track!

Could it be anything to do with Folic Acid?

Was taking pregnancy vitamins but they made me sick, so now just been taking folic acid on it's own....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->