Sideways Baby!! Haha

O

oOskittlesOo

Seems so funny, and yes this is TOTALLY pointless, but I've never known too much about pregnancy. I've learned a lot sence being pregnant, but I didn't know that your LO doesn't start laying vertical until later.. Azaria always lays across the bottom of my tummy head on the left side feet on the right. LOL it feels so strange because everyong had felt little kicks/punches bellow my bellybutton and I hadn't felt any from the outside. Last night I was laying on my couch and FOB had just called and was asking about the baby, I told him he was kicking me (probably punching) down in my bladder and of course he thought that was a bit funny :dohh:
Well I started feeling around trying to see exactly how he was laying and notice what I think was his butt sticking into the air so I started pushing on him trying to make him move for me and he FINALLY kicked me nice and hard on the right side of me. It was seriously like all the way on the side of me! By my hip! Seemed really strange. LOL shows how much I know about where my baby lays! Normally when I feel kicks/punches they're right in the middle so I was seriously cracking up for like 5 minutes and I think he thought it was funny because everytime I'd stop laughing he'd kick me again :rofl: hahaha

Sorry about the random post just thought it was super funny. It was like he was bouncing up and down or something because I would feel a kick on my hand on the right side and feel his head or somthing hitting me on the left! LOL I loveeee these kicks, they're seriously so crazy, there's a baby in there :wacko:

Aw that's cute :haha: Riley always sticks her butt out of my right side and you can just see this huge bump there lol

:haha: thats cute. I sometimes shake my belly and he goes crazy lol. OH yells at me. But the ultrasound tech does it why cant I?! lol

Thats so cute! You're so lucky :(

Lol I definitely love it!! I'm glad he's growing so big becuase when I lay down I can pretty much feel exactly where he is. Hahaha Andrea I do the same thing, but it's not like it bothers them too much, probably just makes em wanna move away from it hahaha.

hahaha OH is scared he thinks it hurts him. I tell him alll the time Its fine. Hes a goof.

Yes they are. They are just in there chillin and swimmin Im sure they dont mind a earth quake once in awhile

Yes they are. They are just in there chillin and swimmin Im sure they dont mind a earth quake once in awhile

Dout it!! Lol I've heard that they like it sometimes, well probably not too fast, but it's like rocking them. LOL.
My friends mom was in a bad car accident while pregnant, they rolled 5 times, she was 29 weeks, and her sister is perfectly fine

Dout it!! Lol I've heard that they like it sometimes, well probably not too fast, but it's like rocking them. LOL.
My friends mom was in a bad car accident while pregnant, they rolled 5 times, she was 29 weeks, and her sister is perfectly fine

Oh thats amazing! They have alot of protection in there. I dont think it bothers them besides you know "Hey im not doing this to myself" shock lol

Thomas is usually transverse, I hope he's started going head down!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->