sigh.... hit a brick wall

LittlePickle

Reaction score
:dohh: I'm over it now....

Okay, I have 12 weeks left, roughly, but the sunshine has bought on the dancing and clubbing and drinking and and and... I want to go and have fun too.

I want to have a few glasses of wine, hell, no I don't... I wanna get rat-arsed!!!! I want to go clubbing until 3am and play silly buggers with my mates.

I want to go to gigs and festivals etc etc etc.....

I want to feel slim and sexy and my clothes to fit - I want to see my blummin feet and my faloolah!!!

Mr P is getting in a lot of drinking / clubbing / go out before the baby arrives and I'm REALLY happy for him and I'd totally do the same and that's not the issue I really am pleased for him... I just want to go tooooooooo!!!!!! :hissy:

I want Chops more, of course... but is anyone else getting frustrated?

Yeah - I wanna dress up prettily and go drinking and dancing with the girls!

(scared I'll never get into my pretty clothes again though!)

Yep, I feel the same hon, totally!!! And I am 41!!

xxx

I'm 29... and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

My DH doesn't go out too much, but I'm sure he will.... with the NHL playoffs coming up, I don't blame him :(

I can't WAIT to go dancing!!! I can't wait to get right HAMMED!!!! I just want to get crazy!!!!!

I like when it's raining or really shitty out, then I don't feel like I'm getting cheated! hahah.... Soon enough, soon enough! Argh!!!!

xx

I do! went for a walk round town yday to try and walk the baby out and everyone was sat in the beer garden laughing, I was gutted as i waddled past! hopefully I will have actually given birth by the time summer kicks in properly though although i'm not holding my breathe :lol: xxx

hehe i have been craving a wkd blue for months! i have a bottle of archers in the fridge and its been there for about a year do these things go out of date?

the thing is all my friends say you can have a beer when the baby is born but i hope to bf so thats also a no no DOH!

I just thought of something else.......
I'm SOOOO happy we aren't going to be preggers during the whole summer. THAT would KILL me!!!

I'm 30 and ditto! I drove through town today and all the girls were out in their summery clothes - I wanted to wear mine too. I hope I fit in them again :cry: Still it will be all worth it. I am due in 12 weeks too and it feels FOREVER away especially as I am not at work.

Im 20 and have no energy what so ever!!!! I can't be bothered to think what i might be missing out on lol!

Hopefully it'll change after the babies here or i'll be shopping for slippers and floor length nighties!

i totally feel you on that one! Im dying to go out and get dressed up,in something other than bloody leggings! i swear after this, i am NEVER going to wear leggings again. I am going to burn them all in the back garden and dance round them naked! :rofl: ok, maybe not, but i CAN solemly swear that i will NEVER EVER wear the wretched things again!

Mr P is getting in a lot of drinking / clubbing / go out before the baby arrives and I'm REALLY happy for him and I'd totally do the same and that's not the issue I really am pleased for him... I just want to go tooooooooo!!!!!! :hissy:
I'm sorry, but to hell with that! Shouldn't he be giving up something too, at least in sympathy???

Oh hun I feel ya. As disgusting as it sounds, now that it's nice out I really miss sitting outside with a beer in one hand and a cig in the other :(. I used to always look forward to the nice weather but now it's honestly making me a wee bit depressed lol. But, we've gone this far, we can stick it out!!!! In three months, I'll have an ice cold beer in my hand, I just keep telling myself that!

I'm sorry, but to hell with that! Shouldn't he be giving up something too, at least in sympathy???

I dunno if pickle will do this, but my OH gets to go out all he wants now, but when that baby comes guess who will staying home with her while I go out!! It won't be me :)

I dunno if pickle will do this, but my OH gets to go out all he wants now, but when that baby comes guess who will staying home with her while I go out!! It won't be me :)
Nice theory!

I'd rather share it now and share it later!

To be fair, Mr Foo isn't big on clubbing and pubbing. But if he was, I'd certainly not appreciate him going out an enjoying himself whilst I can't!

I feel the same its even worse when your overdue, your humungous and every little kid in the street looks scared of your huge bump .... i am dying for a JD & Coke :hissy::hissy:

awww thanks girls!

Mr Pickle's lovely... he's only been out on big nights 4 or 5 times since I've been pregnant.

He works so hard, long hours and has set up our home with such love and excitement.
He can't wait for his little man to arrive.

It's a battle every time a birthday / excuse for a drink / night out comes up... I practically have to kick him out of the house - and he still ends up coming home early!!!
Always with the excuse 'it's not the same without you'.
awwwww

he deserves some time out with friends - I wouldn't have it any other way. :laugh2:

I'm SO glad I'm not alone on this - I thought I was being a bit selfish saying that I wanted to go out dancing and drinking and catching the first tube home in the morning! :blush: You girls make me feel so normal!

:hugs:

Yeap me too (and I'm 35), the sun just makes me want o sit out with a cider and a fag!! I think we ALL deserve a post-baby day in the sun whilst Daddy looks after baby...oh and the next day too in case we have hangovers. I think it should be like a Bank holiday or something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->