Sigh. Wtt with health issues

xforuiholdonx

Momma to Emma and Coltin!
Reaction score
Hey there ladies :flower:
I dont think Ive ever made a proper introduction in this part of the forum, so here it goes. My name is Lisa, and Im aged at 19, with be 20 on the 20th. My daughter emma, our rainbow baby, will be 2 on the 19th, so yes we practically share a birthday. My husband Ken is 22. Our financial situation isnt the greatest but we make do with everything that we have, and we have been living on our own since I was 13 weeks pregnant with Em.
As far as TTC goes, DH wants to wait until Em is four or five, so she will be in school andit'll be easier on me he says. Unfortunately, I dont think I have that kind of time to wait. We fell pregnant just weeks before my 17th birthday, and the pregnancy ended in an mmc at 13 weeks, due to low hormone levels. I was put on a supplement of progestrone for my second pregnancy. When Emma was a couple of months old, I had to have a colposcopy done, as I had an abnormal pap, and was diagnosed with a rare form of HPV. The colposcopy samples came back riddled with precancerous/cancerous cells, and I had to have a lazor vaporization surgery before the situation became worse. My biggest fear about waiting, is that not only do I not know at this point whether I can even carry a healthy pregnancy, due to these situations and surgerys, but if I wait, I will need a hysterectomy before I hit the age of 24. Dysplasia also runs in my family it seems, as my great grandmother had a hysterectomy at 28, my grandmother at 24, and my mother at 32 for the same things, though none of them ever had the issue so early in life. I wish I could make DH Realize the risk we are taking by waiting... :cry: One more and I will be happy. One more and my family is complete.
Anyone else in my situation?

u poor girl and there i was feelin sorry for myself (just had mmc on my first pregnancy and now have to wait 2 cycles for ttc). u have been through so much, im not in same situation but just wanted to offer support and wish u good luck. what u have written is heart breaking and full of ur emotions why dont u try showing him what u wrote above so he knows just how much it means to u. best of luck, hope ur health improves and hope u r able to ttc soon and it works for u. xxxxxxxx

if u want to have a whinge or a chat feel free to contact me. best of luck hon, x

Thank you! :hugs:Im sorry about your loss. And I hope your next beany sticks for you. I told him last night the real reason I want another LO, and he didnt say much about it at all. Just sat there quietly and changed the subject. :cry: i hope he realizes soon we really cant afford to wait.

thanks, :)
hopefully he just needs a little bit of time to think and will come round soon.
best of luck chick x

Hello Everyone!

In Dec 2011 after TTC for 4 months I found out I had a large fibroid (size of a grapefruit) and a cyst on my right ovary :cry:. OBGYN said the fibroid is probably what has been preventing me from getting a BFP since it is so large and right in the middle. It also explains the heavy and painful menses. Turns out you can have a number of different surgeries to remove it but they all include chances where you either will become infertile or wont be able to give birth naturally.

After much consideration I decided to try and heal myself naturally :flower::flower:. In Jan I started juicing everyday and including beets in most of my mixtures, I started eating low fat and integrating tons of veggies. I changed jobs in April and since then I started working out 5xs a week since the gym is right across from my new job. I went for my 3 month check up in March and the doctor was amazed at how it decresed almost 1cm in those 3 months that I completely changed my lifestyle. We both had tears in our eyes to say the least! I have lost 25 pounds since Dec and have 25 more to go! :happydance::happydance:

On Monday my Mother who is Dominican brought me bottles of the Vegtable Compound of Sra Muller which all the women in my family swear by! Its ingredients are meant to clean our reproductive system and most of them were able to concieve right away after drinking. I am on day 4 and I must say I feel less presure from the Fibroid. I researched all the ingredients online and I must say i was impressed with their benefits :thumbup:. I am so excited for Aug 2012 which will be my 9 month check up and I am PRAYING the OBGYN will give us the green light to start trying! Hoping and praying the Fibroid has reduced to a size that wont pose a threat.

Honestly the stories I have read online are really scary! Most of the women report losing their baby at 20 weeks :cry:because the Fibroid competes for blood supply, some also reported the baby having deformities because of the location of the fibroid.

So thats our story.......on why stopped TTC and are now waiting. But I have a lot of faith and I wont give up on Baby E :baby:without a fight!:nope::nope:

Hello Everyone!

In Dec 2011 after TTC for 4 months I found out I had a large fibroid (size of a grapefruit) and a cyst on my right ovary :cry:. OBGYN said the fibroid is probably what has been preventing me from getting a BFP since it is so large and right in the middle. It also explains the heavy and painful menses. Turns out you can have a number of different surgeries to remove it but they all include chances where you either will become infertile or wont be able to give birth naturally.

After much consideration I decided to try and heal myself naturally :flower::flower:. In Jan I started juicing everyday and including beets in most of my mixtures, I started eating low fat and integrating tons of veggies. I changed jobs in April and since then I started working out 5xs a week since the gym is right across from my new job. I went for my 3 month check up in March and the doctor was amazed at how it decresed almost 1cm in those 3 months that I completely changed my lifestyle. We both had tears in our eyes to say the least! I have lost 25 pounds since Dec and have 25 more to go! :happydance::happydance:

On Monday my Mother who is Dominican brought me bottles of the Vegtable Compound of Sra Muller which all the women in my family swear by! Its ingredients are meant to clean our reproductive system and most of them were able to concieve right away after drinking. I am on day 4 and I must say I feel less presure from the Fibroid. I researched all the ingredients online and I must say i was impressed with their benefits :thumbup:. I am so excited for Aug 2012 which will be my 9 month check up and I am PRAYING the OBGYN will give us the green light to start trying! Hoping and praying the Fibroid has reduced to a size that wont pose a threat.

Honestly the stories I have read online are really scary! Most of the women report losing their baby at 20 weeks :cry:because the Fibroid competes for blood supply, some also reported the baby having deformities because of the location of the fibroid.

So thats our story.......on why stopped TTC and are now waiting. But I have a lot of faith and I wont give up on Baby E :baby:without a fight!:nope::nope:

best of luck babe, well done on the life style change and the weight loss,
il keep my fingers crossed for u x

I'm not in your situation nor do I have any advice really. Just wanted to send you some :hugs:

Perhaps having your OH go to your doctor's appointment with you might make everything more real for him? I know my OH tends to take everything seriously if my doctor says it but if I say the same thing he's more skeptical. Men!

Hello Everyone!

best of luck babe, well done on the life style change and the weight loss,
il keep my fingers crossed for u x

Thank You so much!!! :flower:

Hey there ladies :flower:
I dont think Ive ever made a proper introduction in this part of the forum, so here it goes. My name is Lisa, and Im aged at 19, with be 20 on the 20th. My daughter emma, our rainbow baby, will be 2 on the 19th, so yes we practically share a birthday. My husband Ken is 22. Our financial situation isnt the greatest but we make do with everything that we have, and we have been living on our own since I was 13 weeks pregnant with Em.
As far as TTC goes, DH wants to wait until Em is four or five, so she will be in school andit'll be easier on me he says. Unfortunately, I dont think I have that kind of time to wait. We fell pregnant just weeks before my 17th birthday, and the pregnancy ended in an mmc at 13 weeks, due to low hormone levels. I was put on a supplement of progestrone for my second pregnancy. When Emma was a couple of months old, I had to have a colposcopy done, as I had an abnormal pap, and was diagnosed with a rare form of HPV. The colposcopy samples came back riddled with precancerous/cancerous cells, and I had to have a lazor vaporization surgery before the situation became worse. My biggest fear about waiting, is that not only do I not know at this point whether I can even carry a healthy pregnancy, due to these situations and surgerys, but if I wait, I will need a hysterectomy before I hit the age of 24. Dysplasia also runs in my family it seems, as my great grandmother had a hysterectomy at 28, my grandmother at 24, and my mother at 32 for the same things, though none of them ever had the issue so early in life. I wish I could make DH Realize the risk we are taking by waiting... :cry: One more and I will be happy. One more and my family is complete.
Anyone else in my situation?

It's been 2 years since this post and im happy to see you did have your second child! Congrats!!!!

I myself am finally expecting after this two year journey! Yay for us! :happydance:

It's nice to look back and reflect where we once were to where we are now. Hope your health situation has improved as well! Best wishes!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->