sigh

kmac625

Mom to baby Clara
Reaction score
So my boss just had her second baby in less than 2 years this past Monday. She called me up today to see how things are going with the new manager and of course to talk about the new baby...she knows that I am ttc and asked if I had any news for her. Why did she have to ask? I know she just had a baby and is all "baby this and baby that" and it didn't occur to her maybe I didn't want to talk about my ttc with her seeing as this one was an oopsy too. She even said two weeks before having this one that motherhood didn't exactly come naturally to her!!! Here I am wanting a baby and not having one and she barely likes being a mom and now she has 2! Sorry for the rant all. I've been feeling bitchy all day...1dpo...I hate waiting.

dw hun id feel the same.
it will happen for u soon im sure of it :D keep trying init.
im same with some friends of mine whos pregnant n had kids, its lyk grrr why them.
just be happy for her and it will happen for u soon im sure :D gd luck wit ttc x

Thanks Liv! I've just been irritable on/off all day. Earlier I got all mad at my dh for stupid nothing stuff and even started to cry. I knew I was being irrational but couldn't stop myself. Then I get the call from my boss telling me all about her baby...it set me off again. I think I'm 1dpo so who knows, maybe this is the month! Baby dust to us all.

It's hard, isn't it? I'm surrounded by "oops" babies, so I have some idea how you feel. I have to assume that people who don't have to try really have no idea what TTC does to a person and how innocent questions can be really hurtful. Hang in there :flower: It'll be our turn soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->