*sigh*

klouise1993

Reaction score
Thank God this is all going to be worth it in the end I feel like poop!!! But anyway I may seem like I'm being selfish but my oh sister has got 2 kids one 4 years old and the other a few months old both by different people (sounds really bad to say but she got pregnant for the attention and for the sake of it cause with both dad's as soon as she got pregnant they were gone, she doesn't really take that good of care of them) anyway tomorrow I'm going to be 7 weeks gone with our little peanut! And I want to experience every emotion, every symptom etc etc especially being our first but she constantly telling me how it all goes what she felt when this will happen when that will happen, when I want to experience it first hand I know it sounds horrible and selfish but I wish she'd stop it and let me be I've tried telling her but she just carries on it's getting me down now as I'm expecting everything she's saying now 😭😔 xxx

I'd hate it too if I were you!
It's normal that you want to experience your 1st pregnancy without someone telling you everything about it (spoiler alert!)

Just nod your head and say, "Oh really? That didn't happen for me." "You don't say? Yeah, I totally had that happen last week already." "Wow, funny how different everyone's pregnancy is, isn't it? I have a friend who experienced it this way which isn't like yours at all!"

After every single brush off, deliberately change the subject to something else.

i still get told everything that id rather not listen to UNLESS i ask about it. this older lady came to me and my fiance at the cafe and said "i had no pain at all with my c section ill always opt for c section" and i was like ... "ok? i know the recovery can be painful" and she said "no its not at all i had no pain i went home the same day" and im thinking i didnt ask you anything about your birth experience because 1st of all, every woman is different. 2nd of all, im stern about having a natural vaginal birth unless i need a c section for safety purposes. and you repeating "i had a painless c section" means absolutely nothing to me. its so annoying when people insist that ill be just like them in their pregnancy. NO. i expect to experience whatever i think i will, which is a natural birth and if i end up being in pain, im perfectly fine with that too. im definitely not gonna boast and try and deter someone from their original birth plan like she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"