• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*Sigh*

GemmaLeanne

Mummy to Kacie & Abbie :)
Reaction score
So i've been at the doctors again today with Kacie. She has a viral throat infection and a viral ear infection. so nothing they can give her other than calpol. Shes so miserable though (as i can imagine shes feeling pretty poop!) its really beggining to get to me. I'm not 100% my self and its so frustrating not being able to help her. not to mention the lack of sleep, i seem to have forgotten how hard it must have been in the beggining when she was awake most of the night!

Wishing my baby girl a speedy recovery! for both her sake and mine :haha:

Love her to bits! hate seeing her so poorly :cry:

Hope she gets well soon!
Seems like a lot of LOs are poorly :(

been up the walk in centre AGAIN today. what started off as a little rash last night spread all over her body today. at first i thought it was just a heat rash but after strippng her down to her vest nothing seemed to do the trick. thought it was better to be safe than sorry.

turns out its a viral rash, probably related to her throat and ear. but im getting sick of hearing the word ''viral'' poor baba. just wish i could take it away for her. shes so miserable :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"