Sighhhh.

DanDanNoodles

Reaction score
For the first time in my life, I have hemmeroids ( or piles?). They are external and very uncomfortable. Does anyone have any way to get rid of them in pregnancy? Could it be because my daughters head is low and putting pressure there?

NEVER got this with DD1! :cry:

You need to go to the pharmacy and get some cream. It will clear them up in no time. It's yet another joy of pregnancy!!

Or ask your midwife for a prescription! Good luck, they're awful!! x

I have my appt on tuesday with the dr. I can't wait lol! These are horrible :(

Oh, I sooooo hope I escape without getting these! I feel for ya, hope you can get them taken care of soon :)

I hope you can get by without them too! I totally escaped it all with my first. This time around not so much!:nope:

TMI but, I am way too scared to poo. Lol

I have at least two of these right now :sad2: They are horrible! My daughter has been low this whole time.

I read that they will usually go away after giving birth, so I have not yet done anything to treat them. They are getting worse though, so I might have to see if I can get some medicine for them.

Not that I want you in pain, but it's nice not to be suffering alone! My biggest fear is the first time pooping after giving birth with these!

I got them during my first pregnancy and still have them....nearly 2 years later!! This pregnancy isn't helping them either but luckily they're not painful. They only really bother me if I have a particularly hard bowel movement. I just put some witch hazel on to sooth the pain but it doesn't clear them up. My MW said she could write me a prescription but it's for something quite strong which isn't 100% recommended during pregnancy. I'll take it afterwards though.

A friend of mine had a type of surgery to remove hers......it involved elastic bands and basically cutting off the blood supply until they shrink and disappear. Sounds super embarrassing to have done but she said it was very effective. Again, something to think about post-pregnancy. A lot of women develop hemorrhoids during the pushing stage so there's not a lot of point in getting rid of them beforehand.......taking something to ease your pain is important though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->