bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
Ok so I have taken on the task of organising a meet for those of us in or close to the Derby area - following on from a few comments in another thread it seems there are quite a few of us fairly close by who wouldn't mind getting together!

Please post with dates you are available and suggestions of where you would like to meet :thumbup:

:wohoo:

Defo put me and Naya down! :D x

Thanks for being the organiser Bigbetty. Me and Ben will come x

I've been thinking about that - if I can find a soft play area that is quite central would that be an idea? I have a friend who lives in Derby and I'm sure she will be able to make some suggestions of where we can meet x

My twin sister has just moved to derby with her son and is pregnant ill tell her to come on this post she would like to meet other mums, she moved to (sp) ilkston??

My twin sister has just moved to derby with her son and is pregnant ill tell her to come on this post she would like to meet other mums, she moved to (sp) ilkston??

She would be most welcome! Is it her first baby?

id come with my two monsters. Ive been too all the soft plays in derby if you want any info on them. im ruth and my two are matthew and beth.

Ive just noticed from your siggy that ur a big mum aswell i always get nervous meeting people cus of being large so would be nice to not have to worry about it!

Soft play sounds brilliant! Naya went in her first ball pit yesterday at a friends house and she loved it :thumbup:

Can me and Connor come? :flower: My info says I'mfrom Notts, but I live in Langley Mill which is right bang etween Notts and Derby :haha:

id come with my two monsters. Ive been too all the soft plays in derby if you want any info on them. im ruth and my two are matthew and beth.

Ive just noticed from your siggy that ur a big mum aswell i always get nervous meeting people cus of being large so would be nice to not have to worry about it!

Hi Ruth I shall add your names to the list - I would love info on the soft plays please, feel free to pm me.

The link at the bottom of my sig takes you to the thread I started when I first got pregnant xx

Soft play sounds brilliant! Naya went in her first ball pit yesterday at a friends house and she loved it :thumbup:

I bought Fran a ball pool from Argos, she lies in it and kicks her legs in the balls lol

I bought Fran a ball pool from Argos, she lies in it and kicks her legs in the balls lol

Ooh really, do you have the link please? :flower:

Here it is. You can also use it as a paddling pool but they have a 2 for £15 offer on so I got the ball pool and a seperate paddling pool. They sell 100 balls for £4.99 too.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3677375.htm

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3675432.htm

Here is Fran in hers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back