Signature needed please

kitten23

Reaction score
Hiya. I don't know the first thing about creating a signature! Can somebody create one for me please? Saying 'waiting for our Jelly baby. Due 6th March' in any colour and an image of a jelly baby. Thanks in advance. X

Hiya. I don't know the first thing about creating a signature! Can somebody create one for me please? Saying 'waiting for our Jelly baby. Due 6th March' in any colour and an image of a jelly baby. Thanks in advance. X

Hi :hi:

I can give it a try for you if you want?? I have a signature and art topic in this thread if you want to see some of my examples? Page 3 had my most recent work :flower:

I can give it a try for you if you want?? I have a signature and art topic in this thread if you want to see some of my examples? Page 3 had my most recent work :flower:
Yes please! That would be great thanks! Will have a look. X

Do you still want your signature? :shrug:

I will try my best to get a jelly baby on there but it may prove to be a little difficult

Do you still want your signature? :shrug:

I will try my best to get a jelly baby on there but it may prove to be a little difficult
Yes please. If not a little baby of some sort will do please. :) thank you! X

I will sort something out for you by the end of the week :flower:

Hi sorry its taken so long but im finally do.

I know its not exactly worded as you asked for and its not Jelly Babies but I did everything I could and searched high and low for jelly babies and it wasn't look no where near as good as this piece of art :thumbup:

If you Don't like it I will understand :nope:

https://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag194/SarahLou37/Signatures/Butterfly1_zps8600d50d.jpg

Hi sorry its taken so long but im finally do.

I know its not exactly worded as you asked for and its not Jelly Babies but I did everything I could and searched high and low for jelly babies and it wasn't look no where near as good as this piece of art :thumbup:

If you Don't like it I will understand :nope:

https://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag194/SarahLou37/Signatures/Butterfly1_zps8600d50d.jpg
I love it! It's not what I asked for but I think it's lovely. Thank you!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"