• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Signature?

momof2wonderf

Reaction score
What is going on with everyone's signature? I made a few post and "The Nest" webpage replaced my bump ticker? I had to delete my tickers to get rid of "The Nest" page. What gives? Shame on "The Nest"- I can tell you I will never get their magazine if they are clogging up baby boards with their spam!

I think the websites down so it cant transmit the image to our signatures so its just a defult image. :wacko:

I'm sure it'll be back up in the net few days :) (if not today)

i wondered that too! but it says that they are taking some time out to improve the website so tickers should be back soon! xx

It is really annoying seeing all those huge nest things everywhere, hehe. I deleted mine but i hope its back up soon cos i wanna see what fruit i am next!

I wondered the same thing. I just logged on and thought there were loads of people who had decided to advertise a new site!! Give me my lime back!!!!

Hate the stupid "the nest" image.
Because of it I cannot use the sig on other forum. The mods there at very strict with sig size and spams.

It is really annoying seeing all those huge nest things everywhere, hehe. I deleted mine but i hope its back up soon cos i wanna see what fruit i am next!

me too :(, i was going to delete mine but i think i'll give it a couple of days and see if they sort it out by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"